This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain and Development
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Association of septic shock caused by early onset group B streptococcal sepsis and periventricular leukomalacia in the preterm infant.Pediatrics. 1985; 76: 415-419
- Acquired perinatal leukoencephalopa-thy.Ann Neurol. 1984; 6: 1-8
- Neonatal periventricular leukomalacia: diagnosis and evolution evaluated by real-time sonography.Helv Paediatr Acta. 1986; 41: 399-407
- Development of cerebrovascular architecture and its relationship to periventricular leukomalacia.Ann Neurol. 1978; 35: 11-16
- WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia1987: 257 Neurology of the newborn.
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.