Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain and Development
Honda T. Amino acid metabolism in the brain with convulsive disorders. Part 1. Free amino acid patterns in the brain of El mouse with convulsive seizure. Brain Dev (Tokyo) (in press).
Honda T. Amino acid metabolism in the brain with convulsive disorders. Part 2. The effects of anticonvulsants on convulsions and free amino acid patterns in the brain of El mouse. Brain Dev (Tokyo) (in press).
- Free amino acids in cerebrospinal fluid.J Biol Chem. 1947; 171: 695-700
- The free amino acids of human spinal fluid determined by ion exchange chromatography.J Neurochem. 1966; 13: 1179-1187
- The free amino acids in human cerebrospinal fluid.J Neurochem. 1970; 17: 125-135
- Free amino acid levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of normal humans and their variation in cases of epilepsy and Spielmeyer-Vogt-Batten disease.J Neurochem. 1974; 23: 595-600
- Free amino acids of the cerebrospinal fluid and epileptogenesis.Human Physiol. 1978; 4: 123-132
- Glutamate and asparate in cortical subarachnoid fluid in relation to convulsive activity.Brain Res. 1973; 54: 143-148
- Free amino acids in the cerebrospinal fluid of epileptic subjects.Epilepsia. 1974; 15: 593-597
- Studies on the free amino acid patterns in cerebrospinal fluid of children. Part 2. The free amino acid pattern in cerebrospinal fluid of children with diseases of the central nervous system.Acta Paediatr Jpn (Tokyo). 1978; 20: 24-33
- CSF amino acids and plasma-CSF amino acid ratios in adults.J Neurochem. 1975; 24: 587-589
- The free amino acids in human cerebrospinal fluid.J Neurochem. 1972; 19: 1807-1808
- Amino acid concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid.Arch Neurol. 1978; 35: 765-768
- Plasma amino acids in patients with hepatic encephalopathy: Effect of amino acid infusion.Am J Surg. 1974; 127: 40-47
- The basic biochemistry of the brain.in: Dunn AJ Bondy SC Functional chemistry of the brain. Halsted Press, New York1974: 23-50
- Amino acid content of epileptogenic human brain: Focal versus surrounding regions.Brain Res. 1972; 40: 385-393
- The depression of brain stem neurons by taurine and its interaction with strychnine and bicuculline.Brain Res. 1973; 52: 399-402
- On the efficacy of asparagine, glutamine, γ-aminobutyric acid and 2-pyrrolidinone in preventing chemically induced seizures in mice.Oin Chim Acta. 1957; 2: 481-483
- Epilepsy and brain monoamines (in Japanese).Jpn J Clin Med (Osaka). 1975; 33: 172-182
- The mechanism of brain shrinkage caused by ACTH treatment.in: Abstracts of 3rd International Child Neurology Congress, Copenhagen. 1982: 84
- Levels of two brian-specific proteins during degeneration and development.UCLA Forum Med Sci. 1971; 14: 481-489
- Composition of the brian in relation to maturation.in: Waelsch H Biochemistry of the developing nervous system. Academic Press, New York1955: 121-136