Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain and Development
- Sleep function: Toward elucidating an enigma.Sleep Med Rev. 2016; 28: 46-54
- Multilevel interactions of stress and circadian system: Implications for traumatic stress.Front Psychiatry. 2020; 10: 1003
- Neural circuitry of wakefulness and sleep.Neuron. 2017; 93: 747-765
- Socioeconomic disadvantage and sleep in early childhood: Real-world data from a mobile health application.Sleep Health. 2021; 7: 143-152
- Systematic review of the relationships between sleep duration and health indicators in the early years (0–4 years old).BMC Public Health. 2017; 17: 855
- Associations between sleep duration patterns and behavioral/cognitive functioning at school entry.Sleep. 2007; 30: 1213-1219
- Impact of sleep extension and restriction on children’s emotional lability and impulsivity.Pediatrics. 2012; 130: e1155-e1161
- Sleep development in preschool predicts executive functioning in early elementary school.Adv Child Dev Behav. 2021; 60: 159-178
- Cross-cultural differences in infant and toddler sleep.Sleep Med. 2010; 11: 274-280
- Questionnaire survey on sleep habit of 3-year-old children in Asahikawa City.No To Hattatsu. 2008; 40 (Japanese): 370-374
Japan Gender Equality Bureau Cabinet Office, White Paper on gender equality 2020 [Internet]. Samples of formatted references for authors of journal articles [cited 2022 Aug 13]. Available from: https://www.gender.go.jp/about_danjo/whitepaper/r02/gaiyou/index.html [Japanese].
- Sleep duration from infancy to adolescence: reference values and generation trends.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: 302-307
- The family context of toddler sleep: Routines, sleep environment, and emotional security induction in the hour before bedtime.Behav Sleep Med. 2021; 19: 795-813
- Parents’ instrumental use of media in childrearing: relationships with confidence in parenting, and health and conduct problems in children.J Child Fam Stud. 2019; 531–46
Japan Pediatric Association, Enlightment for media usage by children. [Internet]. Samples of formatted references for authors of journal articles [cited 2022 Aug 13]. Available from: https://www.jpa-web.org/information/sumaho.html[Japanese].
- Television viewing and child cognition in a longitudinal birth cohort in Singapore: The role of maternal factors.BMC Pediatr. 2019; 19: 286
- Effects of television exposure on developmental skills among young children.Infant Behav Dev. 2015; 38: 20-26
- The use of entertain technologies before sleep could affect sleep and weight status: A population-based study among children.Int J behave Nutr Phys Act. 2017; 14: 97
- Increased sensitivity of the circadian system to light in early/mid-puberty.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015; 100: 4067-4073
- Youth screen media habits and sleep: sleep-friendly screen behavior recommendations for clinicians, educators, and parents.Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2018; 27: 229-245
- Daily television exposure, parent conversation during shared television viewing and socioeconomic status: Associations with curiosity at kindergarten.PLoS One. 2021; 16: e0258572
- Effective coviewing: Preschoolers’ learning from video after a dialogic questioning intervention.Dev Psychol. 2013; 49: 2368-2382
- Toddlers’ self-regulated compliance to mothers, caregivers, and fathers: Implications for theories of socialization.Dev Psychol. 2003; 39: 680-692
- Impact of parents’ mobile devise use on parent-child interaction: A literature review.Comput Hum Behav. 2017; 75: 579-593
- Infants’ physiological and behavioral reactivity to maternal mobile phone use- a experimental study.Comput Hum Behav. 2022; 127107038
- New evidence for an association between the CSF HVA:5-HIAA ratio and psychopathic trait.J Neurol Neurosurg Pshychiatry. 2003; 74: 918-921
- Sleep problems and depressive symptoms in toddlers and 8-year-old children: A longitudinal study.J Sleep Res. 2021; 30: e13150
- Assessment and treatment of common pediatric sleep disorders.Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2010; 7: 24-37
- Common sleep disorders in children.Am Fam Physician. 2014; 89: 368-377
- Benefits of bedtime routine in young children: Sleep, development and beyond.Sleep Med Rev. 2018; 40: 93-108
- Bedtime routines for young children: A dose-dependent association with sleep outcomes.Sleep. 2015; 38: 717-722
- Parent knowledge of children’s sleep: A systematic review.Sleep Med Rev. 2017; 31: 39-47
- An interactive smartphone app, Nenne Navi, for improving children’s sleep: pilot usability study.JMIR Pediatr Parent. 2020; 3: e22102
- Sleep disturbance in children with autism spectrum disorder at a Malaysian tertiary hospital.Front Pediatr. 2021; 8608242
- Digital media and autism spectrum disorders: Review of evidence, theoretical concerns, and opportunities for intervention.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2019; 40: 364-368
Japan Productivity Center, White Paper on leisure 2021 [Internet]. Samples of formatted references for authors of journal articles [cited 2022 Aug 13]. Available from: https://www.jcp-net.jp/research/detail/004580.html.