Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chiari malformation type 1 presenting as unilateral progressive foot drop: a case report and review of literature.BMC Pediatr. 2018; 18: 34
- Chiari malformation type 1 presenting as isolated unilateral foot drop with rapid recovery following posterior fossa decompression.Childs Nerv Syst. 2022; 38: 821-825
- Rapidly progressive foot drop: an uncommon and underappreciated cause of Chiari I malformation and holocord syrinx.BMJ Case Rep. 2013; 2013bcr2013009644
- Chiari 1 malformation and holocord syringomyelia presenting as abrupt onset foot drop.Childs Nerv Syst. 2011; 27: 183-186
- Chiari malformation presenting as a focal motor deficit. Report of two cases.J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2008; 1: 392-395
- Holocord syrinx presenting with foot drop.J Surg Case Rep. 2019; 2019: rjz082
- Syringomyelia presenting as rapidly progressive foot drop.J Clin Neuromuscul Dis. 2002; 3: 133-134
- Clinicopathological correlations in syringomyelia using axial magnetic resonance imaging.Neurosurgery. 1995; 37: 206-213
- Evaluation of syringomyelia with three-dimensional constructive interference in a steady state (CISS) sequence.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2000; 11: 120-126
- Chiari malformation type I: a case-control association study of 58 developmental genes.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e57241
- Chiari I malformation and neurofibromatosis type 1.Pediatr Neurol. 2004; 30: 278-280