Abbreviations:AP (acute pancreatitis), SMID (severe motor and intellectual disabilities), BSA (body surface area), BMI (body mass index), INSPPIRE (International study group of pediatric pancreatitis: in search for cure), TPN (total parenteral nutrition), TRH (Thyrotropin-releasing hormone)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pancreatitis in Children.Gastroenterology. 2019; 156: 1969-1978
Oshima K. Basic problem of severely mentally and physically disabled children. Koshu Eisei (Tokyo) 1971;35:648–55. Japanese.
- Children with medical complexity: an emerging population for clinical and research initiatives.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 529-538
- Acute pancreatitis in children from Valproic acid: case series and review.Pediatr Neurol. 2003; 28: 145-148
- Risk factors for acute pancreatitis in patients with severe motor and intellectual disabilities.Pediatr Int. 2014; 56: 240-243
- Central hypothermia as a cause of acute pancreatitis in children with neurodevelopmental impairment.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2008; 50: 68-70
- Definitions of pediatric pancreatitis and survey of present clinical practices.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2012; 55: 261-265
- Scoring system for the prediction of severe acute pancreatitis in children.Pediatr Int. 2015; 57: 113-118
- The cubic functions for spline smoothed L, S and M values for BMI reference data of Japanese Children.Clin Pediatr Endocrinol. 2011; 20: 47-49
- International pediatric sepsis consensus conference: definitions for sepsis and organ dysfunction in pediatrics.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2005; 6: 2-8
- Japanese guidelines for the management of acute pancreatitis: Japanese Guidelines 2015.J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Sci. 2015; 22: 405-432
- Changing referral trends of acute pancreatitis in children: A 12-year single-center analysis.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2009; 49: 316-322
- Multi-organ dysfunction in cerebral palsy.Front Pediatr. 2021; 9668544
- Protective effect of central thyrotropin-releasing hormone analog on cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in rats.Regul Pept. 2005; 125: 119-124
- Oxidative stress is enhanced by hypothermia imposed on cerulein-induced pancreatitis in rats.Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2007; 62: 483-490
- Hypothermia, thrombosis, and acute pancreatitis.Br Med J. 1974; 1
- Molecular mechanisms of pancreatic dysfunction induced by protein malnutrition.Gastroenterology. 2009; 137: 1093-1101.e3