Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pan-ethnic carrier screening and prenatal diagnosis for spinal muscular atrophy: clinical laboratory analysis of 972,400 specimens.Eur J Hum Genet. 2012; 20: 27-32
- Treatment of infantile-onset spinal muscular atrophy with nusinersen: a phase 2, open label, dose-escalation study.Lancet. 2016; 388: 3017-3026
- Update on biomarkers in spinal muscular atrophy.Biomarkers Insights. 2021; 16: 1-14
- Chitotriosidase and inflammatory mediator levels in Alzheimer’s disease and cerebrovascular dementia.Eur J Neurosci. 2006; 23: 2648-2656
- Increased cerebrospinal fluid chitotriosidase index in patients with multiple sclerosis.Acta Neurol Scand. 2010; 121: 309-314
- Survival motor neuron protein regulates oxidative stress and inflammatory response in microglia of the spinal cord in spinal muscular atrophy.J Pharm Sci. 2020; 144: 204-211
- Increased chitotriosidase 1 concentration following nusinersen treatment in spinal muscular atrophy.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2021; 16330
- Antisense oligonucleotides delivered to the mouse CNS ameliorate symptoms of severe spinal muscular atrophy.Sci Transl Med. 2011; 3
- Chitotriosidase, a biomarker of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, accentuates neurodegeneration in spinal motor neurons through neuroinflammation.J Neuroinflammation. 2020; 17232
- Cerebrospinal fluid from patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis inhibits sonic hedgehog function.PLoS ONE. 2017; 12
- Extreme stability of chitotriosidase in cerebrospinal fluid makes it a suitable marker for microglial activation in clinical trials.J Alzheimers Dis. 2012; 32: 273-276