Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of maternal dyslipidemia on infant neurodevelopment: The Japan Environment and Children's Study.Brain Dev. 2022; 44: 520-530https://doi.org/10.1016/j.braindev.2022.05.002
- Caregiver rating of early childhood development: Reliability and validity of the ASQ-3 in rural Guatemala.Early Hum Dev. 2021; 161: 105453https://doi.org/10.1016/j.earlhumdev.2021.105453
- Japan Environment and Children’s Study: backgrounds, activities, and future directions in global perspectives.Environ Health Prev Med. 2017; 22: 61https://doi.org/10.1186/s12199-017-0667-y