Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Non-hematopoietic stem cells in umbilical cord blood.Int J Stem Cell. 2009; 2: 83-89
- Effect of autologous cord blood infusion on motor function and brain connectivity in young children with cerebral palsy: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial.Stem Cell Transl Med. 2017; 6: 2071-2078
- Involvement of immune response in the efficacy of cord blood cell therapy for cerebral palsy.Stem Cell Develop. 2015; 24: 2259-2268
- Biology of cord blood cells and future prospects for enhanced clinical benefit.Cytotherapy. 2005; 7: 209-2018
- Isolation of three important types of stem cells from the same samples of banked umbilical cord blood.Cell Tissue Bank. 2012; 13: 341-351
- Concise review: Stem cell interventions for people with cerebral palsy: systemic review with meta-analysis.Stem Cells Transl Med. 2016; 5: 1014-1025
- CCL11 promotes migration and proliferation of mouse neural progenitor cells.Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017; 8: 26
- Induction of regional chemokine expression in response to human umbilical cord blood cell infusion in the neonatal mouse ischemia-reperfusion brain injury model.PLoS ONE. 2019; 14https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0221111
- Reference curves for the gross motor function measure: Percentiles for clinical description and tracking over time among children with cerebral palsy.Phys Ther. 2008; 88: 596-607
- Clinics in Developmental Medicine. Gross Motor Function Measure (GMFM-66 & GMFM-88) user’s manual.2nd ed. Mac Keith Press, London2013
- Processing and cryopreservation of placental/umbilical cord blood for unrelated bone marrow reconstitution.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1995; 92: 10119-10122
- Extremely preterm infants small for gestational age are at risk for motor impairment at 3 years corrected age.Brain Develop. 2016; 38: 188-195
Kaufman AS, Flanagan DP, Alfonso VC, Mascolo J. Test Review: Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fourth Edition (WISC-IV). J Psychoedu Assess 2006; 24: 278-295.
- Outcome tools used for ambulatory children with cerebral palsy: responsiveness and minimum clinically important differences.Develop Med Child Neurol. 2008; 50: 918-925
- Umbilical cord blood therapy potentiated with erythropoietin for children with cerebral palsy: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.Stem Cells. 2013; 31: 581-591
- Brain structural connectivity increase concurrent with functional improvement: Evidence from diffusion tensor MRI in children with cerebral palsy during therapy.Neuroimage: Clin. 2015; 7: 315-324
- Umbilical cord blood cells for treatment of cerebral palsy; timing and treatment options.Pediatr Res. 2018; 83: 333-344
- A new approach to cerebral palsy treatment: Discussion of the effective components of umbilical cord blood and its mechanisms of action.Cell Transpl. 2019; 28: 497-509
- Autologous cord blood in children with cerebral palsy: A review.Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20: 2433
- Umbilical cord blood stem cell therapy in premature brain injury: opportunities and challenges.J Neuro Res. 2020; 98: 815-825