Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Institute of Medicine (US). Fetal alcohol syndrome: diagnosis, epidemiology, prevention, and treatment. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1996.
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: a guideline across the lifespan.CMAJ. 2016; 183: 191-197
- Prevalence of externalizing disorder and autism spectrum disorders among children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: systematic review and meta-analysis.Biochem Cell Biol. 2018; 96: 241-251
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US). Fetal Alcohold Spectrum Disorders (FASDs). https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/facts.html. Accessed 24 June 2022.
- Global prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder among children and youth: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Pediatr. 2017; 171: 948
- Comorbidity of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet. 2016; 387: 978-987
- Comorbid mental disorders in fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: a systematic review.J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2017; 38: 283-291
- A longitudinal cohort study of childhood MMR vaccination and seizure disorder among American children.Brain Dev. 2021; 43: 251-267
- Childhood MMR vaccination and the incidence rate of measles infection: a ten year longitudinal cohort study of American children born in the 1990s.BMC Pediatr. 2019; 19: 325
- Down syndrome as a genetic model to evaluate the role of oxidative stress and transsulfuration abnormalities in autism spectrum disorder: a 10-year longitudinal cohort study.Dev Neurobiol. 2019; 79: 857-867
- A ten year longitudinal examination of the indigence rate and age of childhood encephalopathy diagnoses in an autism spectrum disorder diagnosed cohort.Acta Neurobiol Exp (Wars). 2020; 80: 66-75
- A longitudinal cohort study of precocious puberty and autism spectrum disorder.Horm Res Paediatr. 2021; 94: 219-228
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US). https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/statab/natfinal2003.annvol1_01.pdf. Accessed on 8 March 2021.
- Costs of attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder in the US: excess costs of persons with ADHD and their family members in 2000.Curr Med Res Opin. 2005; 21: 195-206
- Costs of autism spectrum disorders in the United Kingdom and the United States.JAMA Pediatr. 2014; 168: 721-728
- Estimation of national, regional, and global prevalence of alcohol use during pregnancy and fetal alcohol syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Glob Health. 2017; 5: e290-e299
- Maternal alcohol consumption during pregnancy and the risk of autism spectrum disorders in offspring: a retrospective analysis of the millennium cohort study.J Autism Dev Disord. 2018; 48: 3773-3782
- Misdiagnosis and missed diagnoses in foster and adopted children with prenatal alcohol exposure.Pediatrics. 2015; 135: 264-270
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder : complexity from comorbidity.Lancet. 2016; 387: 926-927
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.Int J Alcohol Drug Res. 2013; 2: 3-6
- Diagnosis of FAS: a comparison of the fetal alcohol syndrome diagnostic checklist and the institute of medicine criteria for fetal alcohol syndrome.Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2003; 25: 719-724
- A comparison among 5 methods for the clinical diagnosis of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2016; 40: 1000-1009
- Advancing recognition of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: the proposed DSM-5 diagnosis of “Neurobehavioral Disorder Associated with Prenatal Alcohol Exposure (ND-PAE)”.Curr Dev Disord Rep. 2015; 2: 187-198
- Prevalence and characteristics of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: 855-866
- Prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in 4 US communities.JAMA. 2018; 319: 474
- Prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in child care settings: a meta-analysis.Pediatrics. 2013; 132: e980-e995
- Mental health issues in fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.J Ment Health. 2011; 20: 473-483
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US). Alcohol Use in Prenancy. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/alcohol-use.html. Accessed on 24 June 2022.
Surgeon General (US). Advisory on Alcohol Use in Pregnancy. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/documents/sg-advisory-508.pdf. Accessed on 24 June 2022.