Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5®). American Psychiatric Publishing; 2013.
- Prevalence of autism spectrum disorder among children aged 8 years—Autism and developmental disabilities monitoring network, 11 sites, United States, 2016.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2020; 69: 1-12
- Prevalence estimates of neurodevelopmental disorders in Japan: A community sample questionnaire study.Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2020; 74: 118-123
- Validation of the Japanese version of the social responsiveness scale: Comparison with PDD-Autism Society Japan Rating Scales (PARS). (in Japanese).Seishin Igaku. 2009; 51: 1101-1109
- Parenting stress and child behavior problems in young children with autism spectrum disorder: Transactional relations across time.J Autism Dev Disord. 2021; 51: 2381-2391
Miranda A, Mira A, Berenguer C, Rosello B, Baixauli I. Parenting stress in mothers of children with autism without intellectual disability. Mediation of behavioral problems and coping strategies. Front Psychol 2019;10:464.
- Psychological well-being and parent-child relationship quality in relation to child autism: An actor-partner modeling approach.Fam Process. 2020; 59: 636-650
- Psychopathology in parents of children with autism spectrum disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prevalence.Autism. 2020; 24: 26-40
- Mental health interventions for parent carers of children with autistic spectrum disorder: Practice guidelines from a critical interpretive synthesis (CIS) systematic review.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018; 15: 341
Smith C, Perou R, Lesesne C. Parent education. Handbook of Parenting. Vol. 4. Social Conditions and Applied Parenting. 2002;389-409.
- Tech working group meeting on parent skills training for developmental disorders.World Health Organization, Geneva2014
- Parent education in autism spectrum disorder–a review of the literature.Hrvatska Rev Rehabil Istraživanja. 2017; 53: 128-138
- A review of parent education programs for parents of children with autism spectrum disorders.Focus Autism Other Dev Disabl. 2011; 26: 96-104
- Parent training in autism spectrum disorder: What’s in a name?.Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2015; 18: 170-182
- Evaluation of an online training program to improve family routines, parental well-being, and the behavior of children with autism.Res Autism Spectr Disord. 2018; 54: 21-26
- Issues and theoretical constructs regarding parent education for autism spectrum disorders.J Autism Dev Disord. 2012; 42: 1218-1227
- Evidence-based practices for children, youth, and young adults with autism spectrum disorder: A comprehensive review.J Autism Dev Disord. 2015; 45: 1951-1966
- The role of professional training experiences and manualized programs in ABA providers’ use of parent training with children with autism.Behav Ther. 2020; 51: 588-600
- Facilitators and barriers to implementation of an evidence-based parenting intervention to prevent child maltreatment: the Triple P-Positive Parenting Program.Child Maltreat. 2012; 17: 86-95
- The socio-economic impact of telehealth: A systematic review.J Telemed Telecare. 2003; 9: 311-320
- Parent engagement with a telehealth-based parent-mediated intervention program for children with autism spectrum disorders: Predictors of program use and parent outcomes.J Med Internet Res. 2015; 17: e227
- While quarantined: An online parent education and training model for families of children with autism in China.Res Dev Disabil. 2021; 109: 103851
- Helping Optimize Language Acquisition (HOLA) Online Parent Training Modules for Latinx Parents of Toddlers at Risk for ASD: Protocol for a Pilot Funded by the Organization for Autism Research.JMIR Res Protoc. 2020; 9: e18004
- A randomized clinical trial of a virtual-training program for teaching applied-behavior-analysis skills to parents of children with autism spectrum disorder.J Appl Behav Anal. 2020; 53: 1856-1875
- A study on the effectiveness of videoconferencing on teaching parent training skills to parents of children with ADHD.Telemed J E Health. 2013; 19: 192-199
- Increasing access to an ASD imitation intervention via a telehealth parent training program.J Autism Dev Disord. 2015; 45: 3877-3890
- Kinder infant development scale. Manual: (in Japanese).Hattatsukagaku Kenkyu Kyoiku Center, Tokyo1989
- Miki Y. SM social maturity scale (in Japanese). Nihon-Bunka Kagakusya, Tokyo1980
Shino K, Narita S. Design and evaluation of groupware “GETA” as WBT tool. (in Japanese) Japan Soc Educ Technol. 2005;29:281–8. Japanese.
- Behavior modification and parent training, (in Japanese).Jpn J Educ Autism. 1983; 6: 30-42
- An instrument to measure knowledge of behavioral principles as applied to children.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry. 1979; 10: 29-34
- Development of a Japanese test of knowledge of applied behavior analysis (TK-ABA) (in Japanese).Jpn J of Behev Ther. 2011; 37: 171-182
- A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire.Psychol Med. 1979; 9: 139-145
- Tests of the validity and reliability of the Japanese version General Health Questionnaire and its application (in Japanese).in: Nakagawa Y. The theory behind understanding psychiatric and neurotic symptoms using a questionnaire and its clinical application. Monograph of NIMH Japan, Part 2. National Institute of Mental Health, Ichikawa1982: 110-197
Nakagawa Y, Daibo I. The General Health Questionnaire of Japanese version. A user’s guide to mental health questionnaire: (in Japanese). Tokyo: Nihon Bunka Kagakusha; 1996.
- Basics and considerations for reporting effect sizes in research papers (In Japanese).Stud English Lang Teach. 2008; 31: 57-66
- Engagement in behavioral parent training: Review of the literature and implications for practice.Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2016; 19: 204-215
- Parent Education and Training for autism spectrum disorders: Scoping the evidence.Autism. 2020; 24: 7-25
Gillespie-Lynch K, Brezis R, Siller M, Morgan L. Parent-implemented interventions around the globe. Handbook of family-centered practice for very young children with autism. Cham; 2017.