Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital disorders of glycosylation.Ann Transl Med. 2018; 6 (477–477)
- Improved diagnostics lead to identification of three new patients with congenital disorder of glycosylation-Ip.Hum Mutat. 2012; 33: 485-487
- The challenge of CDG diagnosis.Mol Genet Metab. 2019; 126: 1-5
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/ionization mass spectrometry to detect diagnostic glycopeptide markers of congenital disorders of glycosylation.Mass Spectrom (Tokyo). 2020; 9: A0084
- Apolipoprotein C-III O-glycoform profiling of 500 serum samples by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry for diagnosis of congenital disorders of glycosylation.J Mass Spectrom. 2021; 56: e4597
- ALG11-CDG syndrome: expanding the phenotype.Am J Med Genet A. 2019; 179: 498-502
- A severe human metabolic disease caused by deficiency of the endoplasmatic mannosyltransferase hALG11 leads to congenital disorder of glycosylation-Ip.Hum Mol Genet. 2010; 19: 1413-1424
- Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: A joint consensus recommendation of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics and the Association for Molecular Pathology.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 405-424
- Electroclinical features of early-onset epileptic encephalopathies in congenital disorders of glycosylation (CDGs).JIMD Rep. 2016; 27: 93-99
- Congenital disorders of glycosylation (CDG): Quo vadis?.Eur J Med Genet. 2018; 61: 643-663
- ALG11-CDG: Three novel mutations and further characterization of the phenotype.Mol Genet Metab Rep. 2015; 2: 16-19
- Epileptic spasms in congenital disorders of glycosylation.Epileptic Disord. 2017; 19: 15-23
Paprocka J, Jezela-Stanek A, Tylki-Szymánska A, Grunewald S. Congenital disorders of glycosylation from a neurological perspective. Brain Sci 2021;11:88.
- Phenotypic and genotypic spectrum of congenital disorders of glycosylation type I and type II.Mol Genet Metab. 2017; 120: 235-242