Abbreviations:CMS (cerebellar mutism syndrome), DTCP (dentate-thalamo-cortical pathway), TBI (traumatic brain injury), FLAIR (fluid-attenuated inversion recovery), SLTA (Standard Language Test of Aphasia), GMFM (gross motor function measure), PS (power spectra), PLI (phase lag index)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of central nervous system tumors in childhood and adolescence based on the new WHO classification.Childs Nerv Syst. 2001; 17: 503-511
- Consensus paper on post-operative pediatric cerebellar mutism syndrome: the Iceland Delphi results.Childs Nerv Syst. 2016; 32: 1195-1203
- Cerebellar mutism syndrome.Handb Clin Neurol. 2018; 155: 273-288
- Cerebellar mutism syndrome: cause and rehabilitation.Curr Opin Neurol. 2017; 30: 133-139
- Traumatic brain injury detection using electrophysiological methods.Front Hum Neurosci. 2015; 9: 11
- Routine and quantitative EEG in mild traumatic brain injury.Clin Neurophysiol. 2005; 116: 2001-2025
Hasegawa T, Kishi H, Shigeno K, Tanemura J, Kusunoki T, Kifune Y, et al. A STUDY on aphasia rating scale. A method for overall assessment of SLTA Results. High Brain Funct Res 1984;4:638–46. Japanese.
- Akinetic mutism after fourth ventricle choroid plexus papilloma: treatment with a dopamine agonist.Surg Neurol. 1999; 51: 181-184
- The gross motor function measure: a means to evaluate the effects of physical therapy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1989; 31: 341-352
- Sleep-related hypermotor epilepsy and non-rapid eye movement parasomnias: Differences in the periodic and aperiodic component of the electroencephalographic power spectra.J Sleep Res. 2021; 30: e13339
- Electroencephalographic functional connectivity is altered in persons with Down syndrome and Alzheimer's disease.J Intellect Disabil Res. 2021; 65: 236-245
- Harnessing neuroplasticity for clinical applications.Brain. 2011; 134: 1591-1609
- Recovery of biological motion perception and network plasticity after cerebellar tumor removal.Cortex. 2014; 59: 146-152
- Cerebellocerebral diaschisis is the likely mechanism of postsurgical posterior fossa syndrome in pediatric patients with midline cerebellar tumors.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2010; 31: 288-294
- The effects of cognitive, physical, and somatosensory rehabilitation after right temporo-parietal tumor resection on cognitive, motor, somatosensory, and electrophysiological parameters: A case report.Physiother Theory Pract. 2022; 18: 1-10
- Longitudinal cerebellar diffusion tensor imaging changes in posterior fossa syndrome.NeuroImage Clin. 2016; 12: 582-590