Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current status of pediatric transplantation in Japan.J Intensive Care. 2017; 5: 48
- Current controversies in brain death determination.Nat Rev Neurol. 2017; 13: 505-509
- Brain death criteria: Medical dogma and outliers.Yale J Biol Med. 2019; 92: 751-755
- American Academy of Neurology. Evidence-based guideline update: Determining brain death in adults: Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology.Neurology. 2010; 74: 1911-1918
- The lower limb flexion reflex in humans.Prog Neurobiol. 2005; 77: 353-395
- Phenomenological diversity of spinal reflexes in brain death.Eur J Neurol. 2000; 7: 315-321
- Spontaneous and reflex movements in 107 patients with brain death.Am J Med. 2005; 118: 311-314
- The role of a trigeminal sensory nucleus in the initiation of locomotion.J Physiol. 2012; 590: 2453-2469
- Acute encephalopathy associated with influenza and other viral infections.Acta Neurol Scand. 2007; 115: 45-56
- Unusual spontaneous movements in brain-dead patients.Neurology. 1985; 35: 1082