Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thalamic aphasia associated with mitochondrial encephalopathy, lactic acidosis, and stroke-like episodes: a case report.Brain Dev. 2022; 44: 583-587
- Non-convulsive status epilepticus induced by acute thalamic lesions: a report of three cases.Seizure. 2021; 89: 1-4
- Non-convulsive status epileptics presenting with periodic lateralized epileptiform discharges and coma after cerebral hemorrhage: a case report.Neurol India. 2021; 69: 733-736
- Metabolic stroke or stroke-like lesion: peculiarities of a phenomenon.J Neurol Sci. 2020; 412: 116726