Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurological disease mutations of α3 Na+, K+-ATPase: Structural and functional perspectives and rescue of compromised function.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016; 1857: 1807-1828
- Novel mutations in ATP1A3 associated with catastrophic early life epilepsy, episodic prolonged apnea, and postnatal microcephaly.Epilepsia. 2015; 56: 422-430
- Relapsing encephalopathy with cerebellar ataxia are caused by variants involving p.Arg756 in ATP1A3.Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 2019; 23: 448-455
- fever-induced paroxysmal weakness and encephalopathy, a new phenotype of ATP1A3 mutation.Pediatr Neurol. 2017; 73: 101-105
- Mutational and phenotypic expansion of ATP1A3-related disorders: Report of nine cases.Gene. 2020; 749
- De novo ATP1A3 variants cause polymicrogyria.Sci. Adv. 2021; 7 (eabd2368)
- ATP1A2- and ATP1A3-associated early profound epileptic encephalopathy and polymicrogyria.Brain. 2021; 144: 1435-1450
- The phenotypic spectrum of rapid-onset dystonia-parkinsonism (RDP) and mutations in the ATP1A3 gene.Brain. 2007; 130: 828-835
- Hemiparkinsonism or hemidystonia with hemiatrophy syndrome: a case series with follow-up.Front Neurosci. 2020; 14: 64
Kartal A. Hemidystonia in a child with neurofibromatosis type 1. Pediatr Emerg Care 2016;32:e17.
- Hemidystonia: a report of 22 patients and a review of the literature.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1985; 48: 650-657
- Atypical glutaric aciduria type I with hemidystonia and asymmetric radiological findings misdiagnosed as an ischemic stroke.Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2018; 5: 436-438
- Hemidystonia in uncontrolled type 2 diabetes mellitus.Arch Neurol. 2011; 68: 674
- Movement disorders rounds: Atypical cases in two Chinese families with novel variants in ATP1A3.Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2020; 78: 189-191
- Genetic basis of brain malformations.Mol Syndromol. 2016; 7: 220-233
- Congenital bilateral perisylvian syndrome: study of 31 patients. The CBPS Multicenter Collaborative Study.Lancet. 1993; 341: 608-612
- Malformations of cortical development: clinical features and genetic causes.Lancet Neurol. 2014; 13: 710-726
Ng HWY, Ogbeta JA, Clapcote SJ. Genetically altered animal models for ATP1A3-related disorders. Dis Model Mech 2021;14:dmm048938.