Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Apparent brain atrophy and subdural hematoma following ACTH therapy.Brain Dev. 1981; 3: 45-49
- Three cases of hypofibrinogenemia induced by chemotherapy with a combination of synthetic ACTH and valproic acid.No to Hattatsu. 1994; 26: 50-56
- Therapeutic monitoring of valproic acid during ACTH therapy in child epilepsy.TDM kenkyu. 2002; 19: 27-32
- Analysis of hypofibrinogenemias found on routine coagulation screening tests and identification of heterozygous dysfibrinogenemia or fibrinogen deficiency.Rinsho Byori. 2007; 55: 989-995
- Hypofibrinogenemia due to combined therapy with valproic acid and ACTH.Tenkan kenkyu. 2011; 28: 416-421
- Hypofibrinogenemia caused by adrenocorticotropic hormone for infantile spasms: A case report.Brain Dev. 2015; 37: 137-139
NIH Infantile Spasms Information Page. https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/All-Disorders/Infantile-Spasms-Information-Page [cited 2021 Oct 5].
- Developmental haemosstasis. Impact for clinical haemostasis laboratories.Thromb Haemost. 2006; 95: 362-372
- A comparative study of high-dose and low-dose ACTH therapy for West syndrome.Brain Dev. 1999; 21: 461-467
- A case of COL4A1 gene mutation causing intraparenchymal hemorrhage during ACTH therapy [in Japanese].No To Hattatsu. 2019; 51: 126
- ACTH therapy in infantile spasms: Side effects.Arch Dis Child. 1980; 55: 664-672
- A case of epileptic spasms with marked subdural hematoma during ACTH therapy.Shonika shinryo. 1988; 3: 501-504
- Two cases of West syndrome with subdural hemorrhage in spite of low dose ACTH administration.Shonika rinsho. 1999; 52: 1872-1873
- A case of West syndrome developed infectious subdural hematoma after ACTH treatment.Shonika rinsho. 2018; 71: 1695-1702
- Fibrinogen response to corticotropin preparations in rabbits.Am J Physiol. 1969; 216: 773-780
- Extra-adrenal effect of ACTH on fibrinogen synthesis.Am J Physiol. 1973; 224: 1172-1179
- Relation of fibrinogen secretion (synthesis) to ACTH dose.Am J Physiol. 1974; 227: 932-939
- Thrombin generation in Cushing's syndrome: do the conventional clotting indices tell the whole truth?.Pituitary. 2014; 17: 68-75
- Influence of corticosteroids on coagulation factors: Study of patients with immune thrombocytopenia and human liver cancer HepG2 cells [in Japanese].St Marianna Med J. 2017; 45: 207-215
- Diagnosis and treatment for miscellaneous congenital coagulation factor deficiencies.Jpn J Thromb Hemost. 2010; 21: 297-300
☆Presentation: The abstract of this paper was presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Pediatric Neurology, Fukuoka, Japan, 2021.