Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical and molecular evaluation of four patients with partial duplications of the long arm of chromosome 18.Am J Hum Genet. 1993; 53: 1269-1278
- The trisomy 18 syndrome.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2012; 7: 81
- Anatomy of trisomy 18.Clin Anat. 2016; 29: 628-632
Carey JC. Trisomy 18 and trisomy 13 syndromes. Cassidy and Allanson's Management of Genetic Syndromes2021. p. 937-56.
- Magnetic resonance imaging demonstrates incomplete myelination in 18q- syndrome: evidence for myelin basic protein haploinsufficiency.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 74: 422-431
- White matter changes associated with deletions of the long arm of chromosome 18 (18q- syndrome): a dysmyelinating disorder?.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1996; 17: 1843-1848
- Molecular mapping of the Edwards syndrome phenotype to two noncontiguous regions on chromosome 18.Am J Hum Genet. 1994; 55: 476-483
- Epilepsy and chromosome 18 abnormalities: A review.Seizure. 2015; 32: 78-83
- A very rare entity of diabetes insipidus associated with Edwards syndrome.Genet Res (Camb). 2013; 95: 130-132
- Epilepsy in children with trisomy 18.Am J Med Genet A. 2013; 161: 696-701
- Dandy-Walker syndrome and chromosomal abnormalities.Congenit Anom (Kyoto). 2007; 47: 113-118
- 18q-syndrome: brain MRI shows poor differentiation of gray and white matter on T2-weighted images.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2003; 18: 414-419
- Abnormal myelination in ring chromosome 18 syndrome.J Child Neurol. 2012; 27: 1042-1047
- Abnormal myelination in a patient with ring chromosome 18.Neuropediatrics. 1997; 28: 335-337
- Myelin basic protein.Biochem Soc Trans. 1980; 8: 491-493
- White-matter disease in 18q deletion (18q-) syndrome: magnetic resonance spectroscopy indicates demyelination or increased myelin turnover rather than dysmyelination.Neuroradiology. 2005; 47: 83-86
- Abnormal brain MRI signal in 18q-syndrome not due to dysmyelination.Brain Dev. 2012; 34: 234-237