Main outcome(s) and measure(s)
Conclusion and relevance
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Boletim Microcefalia: Ministério da Saúde investiga 4291 casos suspeitos no país (in Portuguese). Ministério da Saúde [cited 2013 Mar 30]. Available from: https://cidadeverde.com/noticias/216428/microcefalia-ministerio-da-saude-investiga-4291-casos-suspeitos-no-pais.
de Fatima Vasco Aragao M, van der Linden V, Brainer-Lima AM, Coeli RR, Rocha MA, Sobral da Silva P, et al. Clinical features and neuroimaging (CT and MRI) findings in presumed Zika virus related congenital infection and microcephaly: retrospective case series study. BMJ 2016;353:i1901.
Boletim Epidemiológico 08 (in Portuguese). Ministério da Saúde do Brasil [cited 2019 Mar 15]. Available from: https://www.saude.gov.br/images/pdf/2019/marco/22/2019-001.pdf.
van der Linden V, Filho OL, Lins OG, van der Linden A, de Fatima Vasco Aragao M, Brainer-Lima AM, et al. Congenital Zika syndrome with arthrogryposis: retrospective case series study. BMJ 2016;354:i3899.
- Description of 13 infants born during October 2015-January 2016 with congenital Zika virus infection without microcephaly at birth—Brazil.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Report. 2016; 65: 1343-1348
- The phenotypic spectrum of congenital Zika syndrome.Am J Med Gen Part A. 2017; 173A: 841-857
- Similarity of involuntary posture between different children with dystonia.Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2017; 14: 870-874
- Clinical management of dystonia in childhood.Ped Drugs. 2017; 19: 447-461
- Neurological outcomes of congenital Zika syndrome in toddlers and preschoolers: a case series.Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2020; 4: 378-387
- Expert recommendations for diagnosis of cervical, oromandibular and limb dystonia.Neurol Sci. 2019; 40: 89-95
- Association of severe hydrocephalus with congenital Zika syndrome.JAMA Neurol. 2016; 76: 203-210
- and Task force on childhood movement disorders. Classification and definition of disorders causing hypertonia in childhood.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: e89-e97
- Phenomenology and classification of dystonia.Mov Disord. 2013; 28: 863-873
- growth and neurological outcomes in infants with probable congenital Zika virus infection.Em Inf Diseases. 2016; 22: 1953-1956
- Prevalence of cerebral palsy in 8-year-old children in three areas of United States in 2002: a multisite collaboration.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: 547-554
- Spectrum of Spinal Cord, Spinal Root, and Brain MRI Abnormalities in Congenital Zika Syndrome with and without Arthrogryposis.Am J Neuroradiol. 2017; 38: 1045-1053
- Multitarget multiscale simulation for pharmacological treatment of dystonia in motor cortex.Front Pharmacol. 2016; 7: 157https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2016.00157
- A new twist on the anatomy of dystonia: the basal ganglia and the cerebellum?.Neurology. 2006; 67: 1740-1741
- The basal ganglia and cerebellum in the expression of dystonic movement.Brain. 2008; 131: 2499-2509
- Zika virus and birth defects. Reviewing the evidence for causality.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1981-1987
- Zika virus depletes neural progenitors in human cerebral organoids through activation of the innate immune receptor TLR3.Cell Stem Cell. 2016; 19: 258-265
- The relationship between neuroimaging and motor outcome in children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review – Part A. Structure imaging.Res Rev Disabil. 2020; 16103606
- Severity of disability in patients with cerebral palsy secondary to symptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus encephalopathy.J Ped Rehab Med. 2013; 6: 241-244
- Epilepsy profile in children with congenital Zika virus infection.N Eng J Med. 2018; 379: 891-892
- Management of hypertonia in cerebral palsy.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2018; 30: 57-64
- A systematic review of scales to measure dystonia and choreoathetosis in children with dyskinetic cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2017; 59: 786-795