Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Population and family studies of dihydropyrimidinuria: prevalence, inheritance mode, and risk of fluorouracil toxicity.Am J Med Genet. 1998; 78: 336-340
- Dihydropyrimidinase deficiency: structural organization, chromosomal localization, and mutation analysis of the human dihydropyrimidinase gene.Am J Hum Genet. 1998; 63: 717-726
- Dihydropyrimidinase deficiency: phenotype, genotype and structural consequences in 17 patients.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010; 1802: 639-648
- Diagnosis of dihydropyrimidinase deficiency in a Chinese boy with dihydropyrimidinuria.Hong Kong Med J. 2013; 19: 272-275
- Altered pre-mRNA splicing caused by a novel intronic mutation c.1443+5G>A in the dihydropyrimidinase (DPYS) gene.Int J Mol Sci. 2016; 17: E86
- Dihydropyrimidinase deficiency in four East Asian patients due to novel and rare DPYS mutations affecting protein structural integrity and catalytic activity.Mol Genet Metab. 2017; 122: 216-222
- Rapid gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric diagnosis of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency and dihydropyrimidinase deficiency.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2003; 792: 107-115
- Dihydropyrimidinase deficiency and severe 5-fluorouracil toxicity.Clin Cancer Res. 2003; 9: 4363-4367
- Genetic polymorphisms of dihydropyrimidinase in a Japanese patient with capecitabine-induced toxicity.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0124818
- A Japanese case of β-ureidopropionase deficiency with dysmorphic features.Brain Dev. 2017; 39: 58-61