Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A case of Ginkgo seed poisoning in a healthy adult (in Japanese).J Jpn Assoc Acute Med. 2010; 21: 956-960
- Ginkgo seed poisoning.Pediatrics. 2002; 109: 325-327
- An antivitamin B6, 4'-methoxypyridoxine, from the seed of Ginkgo biloba L.Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 1985; 33: 3555-3557
- Decrease in pyridoxal-5'-phosphate concentration and increase in pyridoxal concentration in rat plasma by 4'-O-methylpyridoxine administration.Nutr Res. 2015; 35: 637-642
- Ginkgo biloba and Ginkgotoxin.J Nat Prod. 2010; 73: 86-92
- Review of Ginkgo biloba-induced toxicity, from experimental studies to human case reports.J Environ Sci Health C Environ Carcinog Ecotoxicol. 2017; 35: 1-28
- Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, pyridoxal, and 4-pyridoxic acid in the paired serum and cerebrospinal fluid of children.Clin Chim Acta. 2017; 472: 118-122
- Relation between pyridoxal and pyridoxal phosphate concentrations in plasma, red cells, and white cells in patients with critical illness.Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 88: 140-146
- Reference intervals of clinical tests in children determined by a latent reference value extraction method (in Japanese).J Jpn Pediatr Soc. 2008; 112: 1117-1132
- Properties and interaction of heterologously expressed glutamate decarboxylase isoenzymes GAD(65kDa) and GAD(67kDa) from human brain with ginkgotoxin and its 5'-phosphate.J Med Chem. 2001; 44: 3166-3174