Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical and biochemical features of aromatic l-amino acid decarboxylase deficiency.Neurology. 2010; 75: 64-71
- The lumbar puncture for diagnosis of pediatric neurotransmitter diseases.Ann Neurol. 2003; 54: S13-S17
- Aromatic l-amino acid decarboxylase deficiency: overview of clinical features and outcomes.Ann Neurol. 2003; 54: S49-S55
- Unusually mild phenotype of AADC deficiency in 2 siblings.Mol Genet Metab. 2007; 91: 374-378
- Aromatic l-amino acid decarboxylase deficiency: clinical features, treatment, and prognosis.Neurology. 2004; 62: 1058-1065
- Aromatic l-amino acid decarboxylase deficiency: clinical features, drug therapy and follow-up.J Inherit Metab Dis. 2009; 32: 371-380
- De novo mutations in the autophagy gene WDR45 cause static encephalopathy of childhood with neurodegeneration in adulthood.Nat Genet. 2013; 45: 445-449
- Variant of dihydropteridine reductase deficiency without hyperphenylalaninaemia: effect of oral phenylalanine loading.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1999; 22: 216-220
- Open conformation of human DOPA decarboxylase reveals the mechanism of PLP addition to Group II decarboxylases.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 20514-20519
- A comprehensive picture of the mutations associated with aromatic amino acid decarboxylase deficiency: from molecular mechanisms to therapy implications.Hum Mol Genet. 2014; 23: 5429-5440