Abbreviations:ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder), AGA (appropriate for gestational age), CI (confidence interval), MHLW (Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare), OR (odds ratio), PAF (population-attributable fraction), SGA (small for gestational age)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Short-term and long-term sequelae in intrauterine growth retardation (IUGR).J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2013; 26: 222-225
- Effects of being born small for gestational age on long-term intellectual performance.Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 22: 477-488
- Neurologic outcomes at school age in very preterm infants born with severe or mild growth restriction.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: e883-e891
- Cognitive function after intrauterine growth restriction and very preterm birth.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: e874-e882
- Outcomes of small for gestational age infants born at <27 weeks’ gestation.J Pediatr. 2013; 168 (e1–3): 55-60
- Neurodevelopmental delay in small babies at term: a systematic review.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 40: 267-275
- Influence of variation in birth weight within normal range and within sibships on IQ at age 7 years: cohort study.BMJ. 2001; 323: 310-314
- Cerebral palsy and neonatal death in term singletons born small for gestational age.Pediatrics. 2012; 130: e1629-e1635
- Breastfeeding and behavioral development: A nationwide longitudinal survey in Japan.J Pediatr. 2014; 164: 1019-1025
- Associations of preterm births with child health and development: Japanese population-based study.J Pediatr. 2013; 163: e4
- Adoption of new reference value for birth size according to gestational age (in Japanese).J Jpn Pediatr Soc. 2010; 114: 1271-1293
Committee on newborn, Japan Pediatric Society. Revision of new reference value for birth size according to gestational age (in Japanese). J Jpn Pediatr Soc 2010; 114:1771–806.
- A dictionary of epidemiology.5th ed. Oxford University Press, New York2008
- Feeding behaviors and other motor development in healthy children (2–24 months).J Am Coll Nutr. 2002; 21: 88-96
- The neurodevelopmental outcome of term infants with different intrauterine growth characteristics.Early Hum Dev. 1999; 55: 39-50
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of full-term small-for-gestational-age infants with normal placental function.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 42: 201-206
The Japanese society of child health [Japanese Edition Denver II] (in Japanese). Tokyo: Nihon shouniijisyuppansya; 2008.
- Variation in child cognitive ability by week of gestation among healthy term births.Am J Epidemiol. 2010; 171: 399-406
- Behavior in term, small for gestational age preschoolers.Early Hum Dev. 2001; 65: 107-121
- Children born small for gestational age are not at special risk for preschool emotion and behaviour problems.Early Hum Dev. 2012; 88: 479-485
- Symptoms related to ADHD observed in patients with pervasive developmental disorder.Brain Dev. 2005; 27: 345-348
- Adrenoleukodystrophy.Endocr Dev. 2011; 20: 149-160
- Behavioural symptoms of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in preterm and term children born small and appropriate for gestational age: a longitudinal study.BMC Pediatr. 2010; 10: 91