Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Migrating partial seizures in infancy: a malignant disorder with developmental arrest.Epilepsia. 1995; 36: 1017-1024
- Migrating partial seizures of infancy. Expansion of the electroclinical, radiological and pathological disease spectrum.Brain. 2013; 136: 1578-1591
- Potassium bromide for treatment of malignant migrating partial seizures in infancy.Pediatr Neurol. 2013; 49: 355-357
- Successful control with bromide of two patients with malignant migrating partial seizures in infancy.Brain Dev. 2000; 22: 56-59
- Temporal lobe dual pathology in malignant migrating partial seizures in infancy.Epileptic Disord. 2007; 9: 145-148
- Bromoderma in a patient with migrating partial seizures in infancy.Epilepsy Res. 2010; 91: 283-288
- The efficacy of bromides, stiripentol and levetiracetam in two patients with malignant migrating partial seizures in infancy.Epileptic Disord. 2011; 13: 22-26
- Effects of acetazolamide on epileptic apnea in migrating partial seizures in infancy.Epilepsy Res. 2011; 96: 185-189
- Treatment of malignant migrating partial epilepsy of infancy with rufinamide: report of five cases.Epileptic Disord. 2011; 13: 18-21
- Epilepsy of infancy with migrating focal seizures: three patients treated with the ketogenic diet.Epileptic Disord. 2015; 17: 194-197
Sugai K. Migrating partial seizures in infancy. General overview and study report which was conducted by Health Labour Sciences Research Grant at 2013 for the rare and intractable epilepsy. Edited by Otsuki T; 2014: 15–17. [published in Japanese].
- Regulation of GABA level in rat brain synaptosomes: fluxes through enzymes of the GABA shunt and effects of glutamate, calcium, and ketone bodies.J Neurochem. 1996; 67: 2325-2334
- Targeted treatment of migrating partial seizures of infancy with quinidine.Ann Neurol. 2014; 76: 457-461