Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- PLP1-related inherited dysmyelinating disorders: Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease and spastic paraplegia type 2.Neurogenetics. 2005; 6: 1-16
- PLP1 splicing abnormalities identified in Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease and SPG2 fibroblasts are associated with different types of mutations.Hum Mutat. 2008; 29: 1028-1036
- Mutations in noncoding regions of the proteolipid protein gene in Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease.Neurology. 2000; 55: 1089-1096
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease: three novel mutations and implication for locus heterogeneity.Ann Neurol. 1999; 45: 59-64
- Improved splice site detection in Genie.J Comput Biol. 1997; 4: 311-323
- Human Splicing Finder: an online bioinformatics tool to predict splicing signals.Nucleic Acids Res. 2009; 37: e67
- Maximum entropy modeling of short sequence motifs with applications to RNA splicing signals.J Comput Biol. 2004; 11: 377-394
- Characterization and prediction of alternative splice sites.Gene. 2006; 366: 219-227
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in inherited brain myelination defects due to proteolipid protein gene mutations.Eur J Hum Genet. 2000; 8: 837-845
- The human gene mutation database: building a comprehensive mutation repository for clinical and molecular genetics, diagnostic testing and personalized genomic medicine.Hum Genet. 2014; 133: 1-9