Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurogenesis in Tα-1 tubulin transgenic mice during development and after injury.Exp Neurol. 2006; 197: 475-485
- Mutations in α-tubulin cause abnormal neuronal migration in mice and lissencephaly in humans.Cell. 2007; 128: 45-57
- Refining the phenotype of α-1a Tubulin (TUBA1A) mutation in patients with classical lissencephaly.Clin Genet. 2008; 74: 425-433
- TUBA1A mutation-associated lissencephaly: case report and review of the literature.Pediatr Neurol. 2012; 46: 127-131
- TUBA1A mutations cause wide spectrum lissencephaly (smooth brain) and suggest that multiple neuronal migration pathways converge on alpha tubulins.Hum Mol Genet. 2010; 19: 2817-2827
Poirier K, Saillour Y, Fourniol F, Francis F, Souville I, Valence S, et al. Expanding the spectrum of TUBA1A-related cortical dysgenesis to polymicrogyria. Eur J Hum Genet, in press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/ejhg.2012.195.
- Microcephaly, lissencephaly, Hirschsprung disease, and tetralogy of Fallot: a new syndrome?.Clin Dysmorphol. 2006; 15: 107-110
- Hirschsprung disease, associated syndromes, and genetics: a review.J Med Genet. 2001; 38: 729-739
- Connexin43 modulates cell polarity and directional cell migration by regulating microtubule dynamics.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e26379
- Gap junction communication and the modulation of cardiac neural crest cells.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 1999; 9: 63-69
- Patterning of coronary arteries in wildtype and connexin43 knockout mice.Dev Dyn. 2006; 235: 2786-2794
- Immunolocalization of the gap junction protein connexin 43 in the interstitial cells of cajal in the normal and Hirschsprung’s disease bowel.J Pediatr Surg. 2000; 35: 823-828
- Mechanisms of Cx43 and Cx26 transport to the plasma membrane and gap junction regeneration.J Cell Sci. 2005; 118: 4451-4462
- Connexin-43 interactions with ZO-1 and α- and β-tubulin.Cell Commun Adhes. 2001; 8: 219-223
- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone and hyponatremia after spinal surgery.Neurosurg Focus. 2004; 16: E10