Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early- and late-onset complications of the ketogenic diet for intractable epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2004; 45: 1116-1123
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids and epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2010; 51: 1348-1358
- Plasma phospholipid fatty acids are influenced by a ketogenic diet enriched with n-3 fatty acids in children with epilepsy.Epilepsy Res. 2007; 73: 199-207
- Essential fatty acid preparation (SR-3) raises the seizure threshold in rats.Eur J Pharmacol. 1994; 244: 193-198
- Anticonvulsant mechanisms of the ketogenic diet.Epilepsia. 2007; 48: 43-58
- Elevated polyunsaturated fatty acids in blood serum obtained from children on the ketogenic diet.Neurology. 2003; 60: 1026-1029
- Ligand selectivity of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha.Biochemistry. 1999; 38: 185-190
- Comparison of seizure reduction and serum fatty acid levels after receiving the ketogenic and modified Atkins diet.Seizure. 2009; 18: 359-364
- Assessing the metabolic and toxic effects of anticonvulsant doses of polyunsaturated fatty acids on the liver in rats.J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2009; 72: 1191-1200
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cardiovascular diseases.J Am Col Cardiol. 2009; 54: 585-594