Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Molybdenum cofactor deficiency and isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency.in: Scriver C.R. Beaudet A.L. Valle D. Sly W.S. Childs B. Kinzler K.W. The metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease 8th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2001: 3163-3177
- Isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency: a case report with a novel mutation and review of the literature.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 757-766
- Functional deficiencies of sulfite oxidase: differential diagnoses in neonates presenting with intractable seizures and cystic encephalomalacia.Brain Dev. 2010; 32: 544-549
- A mechanism of sulfite neurotoxicity: direct inhibition of glutamate dehydrogenase.J Biol Chem. 2004; 279: 43035-43045
- Sulfite oxidase deficiency. Biochemical and clinical investigations of a hereditary metabolic disorder in sulfur metabolism.N Engl J Med. 1977; 297: 1022-1028
- A mild form of infantile sulfite oxidase deficiency.Neuropediatrics. 1995; 26: 322-324
- Dietary therapy in two patients with a mild form of sulfite oxidase deficiency. Evidence for clinical and biological improvement.J Inher Metab Dis. 2000; 23: 45-53
- Ahomocysteinemia in molybdenum cofactor deficiency.Neurology. 1998; 51: 860-862
- New approaches towards laboratory diagnosis of isolated sulphite oxidase deficiency.Ann Clin Biochem. 2004; 41: 157-159
- Clinical and imaging observations in isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency.J Child Neurol. 2011; 26: 1036-1040
- Magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance spectroscopy in isolated sulfite oxidase deficiency.J Child Neurol. 2007; 22: 1214-1221