Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hemispherectomy for seizures revisited.Can J Neurol Sci. 1983; 10: 71-78
- Hemispherectomy.in: Engel J.J. Surgical Treatment of the Epilepsies. second ed. Raven Press Ltd., New York1993: 511-518
- Peri-insular hemispherotomy: surgical principles and anatomy.Neurosurgery. 1995; 37: 975-981
- Modification of peri-insular hemispherotomy and surgical results.Neurosurgery. 2000; 47 (Discussion 372–3): 367-372
- Transsylvian keyhole functional hemispherectomy.Neurosurgery. 2001; 49 (Discussion 900–1): 891-900
- From hemispherectomy to hemispherotomy.in: Lüders H.O. Comair Y.G. Epilepsy Surgery. second ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2001: 741-746
- Clinical outcome and comparison of surgical procedures in hemispherotomy for children with malformation of cortical development.Epilepsia. 2004; 45: 168
- Clinical outcomes after corpus callosotomy in patients with bihemispheric malformations of cortical development.J Neurosurg. 2004; 101: 7-15
- Intractable epilepsy after a functional hemispherectomy: important lessons from an unusual case. Case report.J Neurosurg. 2001; 94: 510-514
☆Part of this work has been presented at the International Symposium on Surgery for Catastrophic Epilepsy in Infants (ISCE), the Fourteenth Annual Meeting of ISS, Tokyo, February 18-19, 2012.