Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autism and pervasive developmental disorders.J Child Psychol Psychiat. 2004; 45: 135-170
- Follow-up of two-year-olds referred for possible autism.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 1995; 36: 1365-1382
- How well dose early diagnoses of autism stand the test of time? Follow-up study of children assessed for autism at age 2 and development of an early diagnostic service.Autism. 2003; 7: 47-63
- Practitioner review: diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder in 2-and 3-year-old children.J Child Psychol Psychiat. 2002; 43: 289-305
- Atypical lexical/semantic processing in high-functioning autism spectrum disorders without early language delay.J Autism Dev Disord. 2007; 37: 1116-1122
- Early detection of and diagnostic tools for Asperger’s disorder.Nihon Rinsho. 2007; 65 ([in Japanese]): 477-480
- Accuracy and developmental change in developmental disorders and intellectual disabilities screening questionnaire for five-years-olds.Assoc Disab Sci Jpn. 2008; 32 ([in Japanese]): 35-45
Koeda T, editor. 5-Year-old child screening – essential points for developmental consultations and guidance. Tokyo: Shindan-To-Chiryosha; 2008. p. 5–24 [in Japanese].
- A study on the neurobehavioral examination in a cohort study-I.Nihon syounika gakkai zassi. 2009; 113 ([in Japanese]): 1095-1102
- A study on the neurobehavioral examination in a cohort study-II.Nihon syounika gakkai zassi. 2009; 113 ([in Japanese]): 1103-1110
- Autism diagnostic interview-revised: a revised version of a diagnostic interview for caregivers of individuals with possible pervasive developmental disorders.J Autism Dev Disord. 1994; 24: 659-685
- Toward objective classification of childhood autism: Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS).J Autism Dev Disord. 1980; 10: 91-103
- Comparison of high-functioning atypical autism and childhood autism by Childhood Autism Rating Scale – Tokyo version.Psychiat Clin Neurosci. 2004; 58: 217-221
Schopler E, Reichler RJ, Renner BR. The Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS) new version .Tokyo: Iwasaki Gakujutu Shuppansha; 2008 [in Japanese, supervised by Sasaki M].
- Strategies behind the establishment of a developmental cohort study in the Tottori City.J Epidemiol. 2010; 20: S404-S406
Ikuzawa M, Matsushita H, Nakazawa A, editors. Guides for the use of the Kyoto Scale of Psychological Development 2001. Kyoto: Kyoto International Social Welfare Exchange Center; 2002 [in Japanese].
PARS Editorial Committee, editor. PARS pervasive developmental disorders autism society japan rating scale . Tokyo: Spectrum Publishing Company Inc.; 2008 [in Japanese].
- Reliability and validity of the infant part of the PARS (PDD-Autism Society Japan Rating Scale).Rinshou seishin igaku. 2006; 35 ([in Japanese]): 1119-1126
Kobayashi S. A handbook of the good enough draw-a-man test. Kyoto: Sankyobo; 1977 [in Japanese].
Goodenough FL. Measurement of intelligence by drawings. New York: Harcourt Brace & World, Inc.; 1926.
Harris DB. Children’s drawings as measures of intellectual maturity. New York: Harcourt Brace & World, Inc.; 1963.