Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Perception and eye movements: some speculations on disorders in cerebral palsy.Cerebral Palsy Bull. 1960; 2: 142-148
- Visual perceptural and visuo-motor impairments in physically handicapped children.Perceptual and Motor Skills. 1964; 18: 583-594
- Visual, perceptual and visuo-motor impairments in physically handicapped children.Perceptual and Motor Skills. 1964; 18: 595-601
- Syracuse University Press, New York1976: 287-313 Cerebral palsy: a developmental disability.
- Haemorrhage, ischemia and the perinatal brain.in: Clin Dev Med. Nos 69/70. Spastics International Medical Publications, London1979: 100-117
- Cranial computerized tomography in cerebral palsy. An attempt at anatomo-clinical and radiological correlations.Neuropediatrics. 1980; 11: 339-353
- Computed tomography in spastic cerebral palsy.Neuroradiology. 1982; 23: 275-278
- Periventricular leukomalacia: radiologic diagnosis.Radiology. 1987; 162: 119-124
- Neurological, electrophysiological and MRI abnormalities in infants with extensive cystic leukomalacia.Neuropediatrics. 1987; 18: 61-66
- Ultrasound evolution and later outcome of infant with periventricular densities.Early Hum Dev. 1988; 16: 225-233
- MR imaging of periventricular leukomalacia in childhood.AJR. 1989; 152: 583-590
- MR imaging of spastic diplegia. Comparative study between preterm and term infants.Neuroradiology. 1990; 32: 187-190
- Computed tomography of the brains of children with cortical visual impairement.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1990; 32: 611-620
- Magnetic resonance imaging in children with spastic diplegia: Correlation with the severity of their motor and mental abnormality.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1991; 33: 18-25
- Significance of visual perception test on spastic diplegia of cerebral palsy (in Japanese).The Japanese Journal of Occupational Therapy (Tokyo). 1991; 25: 608-612
- Oxford University Press, New York1985: 190-209 Clinical neuropsychology.