Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rett syndrome: recent research progress [Review] [59 refs.].J Child Neurol. 2008; 23: 543-549
- Cardiorespiratory challenges in Rett’s syndrome.Lancet. 2008; 14: 1981-1983
- Characterisation of breathing and associated central autonomic dysfunction in the Rett disorder.Arch Dis Child. 2001; 85: 29-37
- Assessment of the maturity-related brainstem functions reveals the heterogeneous phenotypes and facilitates clinical management of Rett syndrome.Brain Dev. 2005; 27: S43-S53
- Cellular oxygen sensing need in CNS function: physiological and pathological implications.J Exp Biol. 2004; 207 ([Review] [186 refs]): 18-88
- Rett syndrome in Sweden. Neurodevelopment–disability–pathophysiology.Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl. 1990; 369: 1-60
- Repeated blood gas monitoring in healthy children and adolescents by the transcutaneous route.Pediatr Pulmonol. 2003; 35: 274-279