Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of pain in children and adolescents: a review.Pain. 1991; 46: 247-264
- The prevalence of migraine and tension type headache: headaches among adolescents in Norway. The Nord-Trondelag Health Study a large population based epidemiological study.Cephalalgia. 2004; 24: 373-379
- Neuropsychologic alterations in classic and common migraine.Arch Neurol. 1986; 43: 709-812
- Alternate finger tapping test in patients with migraine.Acta Neurol Scand. 1997; 96: 392-396
- Cognitive disturbances and regional cerebral blood flow abnormalities in migraine patients: their relationship with the clinical manifestations of the illness.Cephalalgia. 2002; 22: 291-302
- The neuropsychology of migraine.Dis Mon. 2007; 53: 156-161
- Neurophysiological tests and neuroimaging procedures in nonacute headache: guidelines and recommendations.Eur J Neurol. 2004; 11: 217-224
- Migraine patients cognitively impaired?.Headache. 1990; 30: 352-358
- Visual attention in children with migraine: a controlled comparative study.Cephalalgia. 2009; 29: 631-634
- Cognitive and behavioural effects of migraine in childhood and adolescence.Cephalalgia. 2006; 26: 596-603
- Personality and memory in childhood migraine.Cephalalgia. 1989; 9: 25-28
- Cognitive development in children with migraine and their unaffected siblings.Headache. 2002; 42: 776-779
- Differential enhancements of early and late components of the cerebral somatosensory evoked potentials during forced-pace cognitive tasks in man.J Physiol. 1977; 271: 761-782
- Somatosensory responses during selective spatial attention: The N120-to-N140 transition.Psychophysiology. 1995; 32: 526-537
- The effects of aging on selective attention to touch: a reduced inhibitory control in elderly subjects?.Int J Psychophysiol. 2003; 49: 75-87
Headache Classification Committee of the International Headache Society. Classification and diagnostic criteria for headache disorders, cranial neuralgias and facial pain 2nd edition. Cephalalgia 2004;24:1–160.
- The development of selective attention as reflected by event-related brain potentials.J Exp Child Psychol. 1995; 59: 1-31
- Timing and spatial distribution of somatosensory responses recorded in the upper bank of the sylvian fissure (SII area) in humans.Cereb Cortex. 1999; 9: 854-863
- Dipolar source modeling of the P300 event-related potential after somatosensory stimulation.Muscle Nerve. 2001; 24: 1677-1686
- Morphometric study of human cerebral cortex development.Neuropsychologia. 1990; 28: 517-527
- Assessing executive functions in children: biological, psychological, and developmental considerations.Pediatr Rehabil. 2001; 4: 119-136
- The functional emergence of prefrontallyguided working memory systems in four- to eight-year-old children.Neuropsychologia. 1998; 36: 273-293
- Functional frontalisation with age: mapping neurodevelopmental trajectories with fMRI.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2000; 24: 13-19
- Event-related potentials.Curr Opin Neurol Neurosurg. 1992; 5: 733-739
- Reduction of temporalis exteroceptive suppression by peripheral electrical stimulation in migraine and tension-type headaches.Pain. 1994; 59: 327-334
- Pattern-reversal visualevoked potentials in children with migraine and other primary headache: evidence for maturation disorder?.Pain. 2004; 108: 267-275
- Maturation of early visual processing investigated by a pattern-reversal habituation paradigm is altered in migraine.Cephalalgia. 2005; 25: 280-289
Buodo G, Sarlo M, Battistella PA, Naccarella C, Palomba D. Event-Related Potentials to Emotional Stimuli in Migrainous Children. J Child Neurol in press. doi:10.1177/J Child Neurol 2011.05.025.