Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autistic disturbances of affective contact.Nerv Child. 1943; 2: 217-250
- The autistic spectrum.Lancet. 1997; 350: 1761-1766
- Perceptual inconstancy in early infantile autism. The syndrome of early infant autism and its variants including certain cases of childhood schizophrenia.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1968; 18: 76-98
- Specifying the nature of social impairment in autism.in: Dawson D. Autism: nature, diagnosis and treatment. The Guilford Press, New York1989: 3-21
- Event-related potentials of self-face recognition in children with pervasive developmental disorders.Brain Dev. 2009; 31: 139-147
- Neural basis of self and other representation in autism: an fMRI study of self-face recognition.PLoS One. 2008; 3: e3526
- Where am I? The neurological correlates of self and other.Brain Res Cogn Brain Res. 2004; 19: 114-122
- Here I am: the cortical correlates of visual self-recognition.Brain Res. 2007; 1143: 169-182
- Reading affect in the face and voice: neural correlates of interpreting communicative intent in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007; 64: 698-708
- Public and private self-consciousness: assessment and theory.J Consult Clin Psychol. 1975; 43: 522-527
- The role of the right prefrontal cortex in self-evaluation of the face: a functional magnetic resonance imaging study.J Cogn Neurosci. 2008; 20: 342-355
- Atypical face glaze in autism.Cyberpsychol Behav. 2002; 5: 213-217
- Gaze fixation and the neural circuitry of face processing in autism.Nat Neurosci. 2005; 8: 519-526
- Sustained decrease in oxygenated hemoglobin during video games in the dorsal prefrontal cortex: a NIRS study of children.Neuroimage. 2006; 29: 706-711
- Factors affecting the accuracy of near-infrared spectroscopy concentration calculations for focal changes in oxygenation parameters.Neuroimage. 2003; 18: 865-879
- Source of nonlinearity of the BOLD response revealed by simultaneous fMRI and NIRS.Neuroimage. 2008; 39: 997-1013
American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. Text revision. Washington DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2000.
- Hand response differences in a self-face identification task.Neuropsychologia. 2000; 38: 1047-1053
- Coloured progressive matrices: sets A, Ab, B.OPP Ltd., Oxford1976
- The investigation of self-consciousness in the 5th- and 6th-grade children.Jikken-Shakai-Shinrigaku-Kenkyu (Hiroshima). 1992; 32 ([in Japanese]): 85-94
PARS Committee. Pervasive developmental disorders autism society Japan rating scale. Tokyo: Spectrum-Shuppansha; 2008 [in Japanese].
- The autism-spectrum quotient (AQ) Japanese version: evidence from high-functioning clinical group and normal adults.Shinrigaku-Kenkyu (Tokyo). 2004; 75 ([in Japanese]): 78-84
- Gaze behavior of children with pervasive developmental disorder toward human faces: a fixation time study.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2002; 43: 669-678
- Metacognitive evaluation, self-relevance, and the right prefrontal cortex.Neuroimage. 2004; 22: 941-947
- The neural correlates of direct and reflected self-knowledge.Neuroimage. 2005; 28: 797-814
- Essential functions of the human self model are implemented in the prefrontal cortex.Conscious Cogn. 1999; 8: 343-363
- Self-consciousness and other-consciousness.Kitaohji Shobo, Kyoto1993 ([in Japanese])
- Controlled scan path variation alters fusiform face activation.Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci. 2007; 2: 31-38
- Guided saccades modulate object and face-specific activity in the fusiform gyrus.Hum Brain Mapp. 2007; 28: 691-702