Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rett Syndrome is caused by mutations in X linked MECP2, encoding methyl-CpG- binding protein 2.Nat Genet. 1999; 23: 185-188
- Nurse recognition of early deviation in development in home videos of infants with Rett disorder.J Intellect Disabil Res. 2003; 47: 588-596
Einspieler C, Kerr AM, Prechtl HFR. Is the early development of girls with Rett disorder really normal? Pediatr Res 2005;57:696–700.
- The hands and the mind, pre and post regression in Rett syndrome.Brain Dev. 1987; 9: 487-490
- Is the girl with Rett Syndrome normal at birth?.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1998; 40: 115-121
- Early infant intelligence and Rett syndrome.in: Kerr A.M. Witt Engerstrom I. Rett disorder and the developing brain. Oxford University Press, Oxford2001: 303-326
- Abnormal general movements in girls with Rett disorder: The first four months of life.Brain Dev. 2005; 27: S8-S13
- Motion analysis of stereotyped hand movements in Rett syndrome.J Intellect Disabil Res. 2003; 47: 85-89