Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A neurological model of infantile autism (in Japanese).No No Kagaku (Tokyo). 1998; 20: 169-175
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of fluvoxamine in adults with autistic disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1996; 53: 1001-1008
- Improved social and language skills after secretin administration in patients with autistic spectrum disorders.J Assoc Acad Minor Phys. 1998; 9: 9-15
- Metabolic changes in aromatic amino acids and monoamines in infantile autism and development of new treatment related to the finding (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu. 1989; 21: 181-189
- Possible effects of tetrahydrobiopterin treatment in six children with autism—clinical and positron emission tomography data: a pilot study.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1997; 39: 313-318
- Cerebrospinal fluid biopterin and biogenic amine metabolites during oral R-THBP therapy for infantile autism.J Autism Dev Disord. 1995; 25: 183-193
- Disorder of tetrahydrobiopterin and related biogenic amines.in: Scriver C.R. Beaudet A.L. Sly W. Valle D. Childs B. Kinzler K.W. Vogelstein B. The metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease. McGraw Hill, London2000: 1725-1776
- Lack of benefit of a single dose of synthetic human secretin in the treatment of autism and pervasive developmental disorder.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1801-1806
- Effects of intravenous secretin on language and behavior of children with autism and gastrointestinal symptoms: a single-blinded, open-label pilot study.Pediatrics. 2001; 108: E90
- Two receptors for vasoactive intestinal polypeptide with similar specificity and complementary distributions.Endocrinology. 1994; 135: 2662-2680
- Secretin and vasoactive intestinal peptide activate tyrosine hydroxylase in sympathetic nerve endings.J Neurosci. 1989; 9: 160-166