Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnostic evaluation of developmental delay/mental retardation: an overview.Am J Med Genet. 2003; 117C: 3-14
- The detection of subtelomeric chromosomal rearrangements in idiopathic mental retardation.Nat Genet. 1995; 9: 132-139
- Perfect endings: a review of subtelomeric probes and their use in clinical diagnosis.J Med Genet. 2000; 37: 401-409
- Subtle chromosomal rearrangements in children with unexplained mental retardation.Lancet. 1999; 354: 1676-1681
- Study of 250 children with idiopathic mental retardation reveals nine cryptic and diverse subtelomeric chromosome anomalies.Am J Med Genet. 2002; 107: 285-293
- Chromosome 1p36 deletions: the clinical phenotype and molecular characterization of a common newly delineated syndrome.Am J Hum Genet. 1997; 61: 642-650
- Molecular refinement of the 1p36 deletion syndrome reveals size diversity and a preponderance of maternally derived deletions.Hum Mol Genet. 1999; 8: 313-321
- Monosomy 1p36.J Med Genet. 1999; 36: 657-663
- Terminal deletion, del(1)(p36.3), detected through screening for terminal deletions in patients with unclassified malformation syndromes.Am J Med Genet. 1999; 82: 249-253
- Clinical studies on submicroscopic subtelomeric rearrangements: a checklist.J Med Genet. 2001; 38: 145-150
- Submicroscopic deletion of chromosome region 16p13.3 in a Japanese patient with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1994; 53: 352-354
The URL for data presented is as follows: http://genome.ucsc.edu/.
- A girl with 1p36 deletion syndrome and congenital fiber type disproportion myopathy.J Hum Genet. 2002; 47: 556-559
- Loss of the potassium channel β-subunit gene, KCNAB2, is associated with epilepsy in patients with 1p36 deletion syndrome.Epilepsia. 2001; 42: 1103-1111
- Genetic abnormalities underlying familial epilepsy syndromes.Brain Dev. 2001; 24: 211-222
- Physical map of 1p36, placement of breakpoints in monosomy 1p36, and clinical characterization of the syndrome.Am J Hum Genet. 2003; 72: 1200-1212
☆The Paper is based on the Lecture given at the Sixth Annual Meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.