Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Seizure disorders in Down syndrome.Arch Neurol. 1991; 48: 318-320
- Down syndrome in a population of elderly mentally retarded patients: genetic-diagnostic survey and implications for medical care.Am J Med Genet. 1999; 85: 376-384
- Prenatal etiologies of West syndrome.Epilepsia. 1993; 34: 716-722
- Early clinical and EEG features of infantile spasms in Down syndrome.Epilepsia. 1996; 37: 977-982
- The brain in partial trisomy 18: a case report.J Child Neurol. 1987; 2: 194-197
- Low frequency mosaicism of normal cells in a 16-year-old girl with trisomy 18.Clin Genet. 1993; 43: 83-87
- Linear and whorled naevoid hypermelanosis: a case with systemic involvement and trisomy 18 mosaicism.Br J Dermatol. 2002; 146: 500-502
- Principles of molecular genetics and neurologic diseases.in: Berg B.B. Principles of child neurology. McGraw-Hill, New York1995: 557-558
- Chromosome 6q− and associated malformations.Ann Genet. 1978; 21: 223-225
- Report of two cases of distal deletion of the long arm of chromosome 6.Am J Med Genet. 1988; 29: 807-814
- Distal monosomy of the long arm of chromosome 6 (6q25→6qter) inherited by maternal translocation t(6q;17q).Ann Genet. 1990; 33: 56-59
- Chromosome 6q deletions: a report of two additional cases and a review of the literature.Am J Med Genet. 1990; 35: 79-84
- Agenesis of the corpus callosum with Probst bundles owing to haploinsufficiency for a gene in an 8 cM region of 6q25.J Med Genet. 1998; 35: 1031-1033
- Partial deletions of the long arm of chromosome 13 associated with holoprosencephaly and the Dandy–Walker malformation.Am J Med Genet. 2002; 112: 384-389
- Defined chromosomal assignment of CLN5 demonstrates that at least four genetic loci are involved in the pathogenesis of human ceroid lipofuscinosis.Am J Hum Genet. 1994; 55: 695-701
- Duplication of part of the long arm of chromosome 8 due to a familial 8;13 translocation.Hereditas. 1982; 96: 105-108
- Cortical myoclonus in Angelman syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1996; 40: 39-48
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the 6th annual meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.