Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain and Development
- Molecular mechanisms for constitutional chromosomal rearrangements in humans.Annu Rev Genet. 2000; 34: 297-329
- The highest gene concentrations in the human genome are in the telomeric bands of metaphase chromosomes.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1992; 89: 4913-4917
- Development and clinical application of an innovative fluorescence in situ hybridisation technique which detects submicroscopic rearrangements involving telomeres.Eur J Hum Genet. 1997; 5: 1-8
- Use of a set of highly polymorphic minisatellite probes for the identification of cryptic 1p36.3 deletions in a large collection of patients with idiopathic mental retardation.J Med Genet. 2001; 38: 121-125
- Monosomy 1pter.Hum Genet. 1981; 56: 279-282
- Monosomy 1p36.31-33→pter due to a paternal reciprocal translocation: prognostic significance of FISH analysis.Am J Med Genet. 1996; 65: 60-67
- Maternal balanced translocation leading to partial duplication of 4q and partial deletion of 1p in a son: cytogenetic and FISH studies using band-specific painting probes generated by chromosome microdissection.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 71: 160-166
- Small terminal deletion of chromosome 1 short arm in an infant with multiple anomalies: confirmation by in situ hybridisation of probe p1-79.Am J Hum Genet. 1987; 41: A130
- Partial monosomy of chromosome 1p36.3: characterisation of the critical region and delineation of a syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1995; 59: 467-475
- Chromosome1p terminal deletion: report of new findings and confirmation of two characteristic phenotypes.J Med Genet. 1995; 32: 619-622
- Phenotypes associated with terminal deletion of the short arm of chromosome1.Am J Hum Genet. 1995; 57: A125
- Molecular cytogenetic detection of a deletion of 1p36.3.J Med Genet. 1997; 34: 314-317
- Chromosome 1p36 deletions: the clinical phenotype and molecular characterisation of a common newly delineated syndrome.Am J Hum Genet. 1997; 61: 642-650
- Mosaicism for deletion 1p36.33 in a patient with obesity and hyperphagia.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 70: 409-412
- Terminal deletion, del(1)(p36.3), detected through screening for terminal deletions in patients with unclassified malformation syndromes.Am J Med Genet. 1999; 82: 249-253
- Monosomy 1p36—a recently delineated, clinically recognizable syndrome.Clin Dysmorph. 2002; 11: 43-48
- Physical map of 1p36, placement of breakpoints in monosomy 1p36, and clinical characterisation of the syndrome.Am J Hum Genet. 2003; 72: 1200-1212
- 1p deletion syndrome—report of a case and review.J Med Genet. 1998; 35: 79
- Neurodevelopmental profile of a new dysmorphic syndrome associated with submicroscopic partial deletion of 1p36.3.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2000; 42: 201-206
- 1p deletion syndrome: a common, important and often missed cause of developmental delay/mental retardation.Am J Hum Genet. 2001; 69: 193
Battaglia A, Viskochil DH, Lewin SO, Bamshad M, Chen Z, Palumbos JP, et al. 1p deletion syndrome: further characterisation of a common, important and often missed cause of developmental delay/mental retardation. Eur J Hum Genet; in press.
Battaglia A, Viskochil DH, Lewin SO, Bamshad M, Chen Z, Palumbos JP, et al. 1p deletion syndrome: further clinical characterisation of a common, important and often missed cause of developmental delay/mental retardation. Proceed Greenwood Genet Ctr 2004;23:140–1.
- Prenatal detection of a 1p36 deletion in a fetus with multiple malformations and a review of the literature.Prenat Diagn. 1999; 19: 49-53
- Terminal deletion of 1p36.Lancet. 2001; 358: S9
- The ascertainment and implications of an unbalanced translocation in the neonate: familial 1:15 translocation.Aust Paediatric J. 1980; 16: 196-200
- Constitutional 1p36 deletion in a child with neuroblastoma.Am J Hum Genet. 1993; 52: 176-182
- Screening for submicroscopic chromosome rearrangements in children with idiopathic mental retardation using microsatellite markers for the chromosome telomeres.J Med Genet. 1999; 36: 405-411
- Monosomy 1p36.J Med Genet. 1999; 36: 657-663
- Molecular refinement of the 1p36 deletion syndrome reveals size diversity and a preponderance of maternally derived deletions.Hum Mol Genet. 1999; 8: 313-321
- Clinical consequences of deletion 1p35.J Med Genet. 1988; 25: 263
- Loss of the potassium channel β-subunit gene, KCNAB2, is associated with epilepsy in patients with 1p36 deletion syndrome.Epilepsia. 2001; 42: 1103-1111
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the 6th Annual Meeting of The Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.