Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ‘Puppet’ children: a report of three cases.Developmental medicine and child neurology. Mackeith Press, London1965 (p. 681–8.)
- Angelman syndrome: a review of the clinical and genetic aspects.J Med Genet. 2003; 40: 87-95
- Angelman syndrome patients with uniparental disomy or imprinting defects in Japan. 6th annual meeting of the infantile seizure society.Program and abstracts. 2003 (p. 24)
- Imprinting in Prader-Willi and Angelman syndromes.Trends Genet. 1998; 14: 194-200
- Angelman syndrome: correlation between epilepsy phenotypes and genotypes.Ann Neurol. 1998; 43: 485-493
- Epilepsy in Angelman syndrome associated with chromosome 15q deletion.Epilepsia. 1992; 33: 1083-1090
- Three more ‘happy puppets’.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1973; 15: 63-74
- Evolution of Angelman syndrome: follow-up of three new cases [abstract].Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1983; 56: 62
- The EEG in early diagnosis of the Angelman (happy puppet) syndrome.Eur J Pediatr. 1988; 147: 508-513
- Angelman syndrome in three siblings: characteristic epileptic seizures and EEG abnormalities.Epilepsia. 1992; 33: 1078-1082
- Diagnosis of Angelman syndrome: clinical and EEG criteria.Brain Dev. 1999; 21: 296-302
- Electroclinical diagnosis of Angelman syndrome: a study of 7 cases.Brain Dev. 1995; 17: 64-68
- Angelman syndrome in adulthood.Am J Med Genet. 1996; 66: 356-360
- Evolution of epilepsy and EEG findings in Angelman syndrome.Epilepsia. 1997; 38: 195-199
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the sixth annual meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.