Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Device for continuous monitoring of cerebral activity in resuscitated patients.Br Med J. 1969; 29: 545-546
- Cerebral function monitor in the neonate I: Normal patterns.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1984; 26: 154-161
- Normal pattern of the cerebral function monitor trace in term and preterm neonates.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1990; 79: 20-25
- Cerebral function monitoring during the first week of life in extremely small low birthweight (ESLBW) infants.Neuropediatrics. 1991; 22: 27-32
- Assessment of neonatal encephalopathy by amplitude-integrated EEG.Pediatrics. 1999; 103: 1263-1271
- Evaluation of the cerebral function monitor as a tool for neurophysiological surveillance in neonatal intensive care patients.Childs Nerv Syst. 2001; 17: 544-550
- Amplitude-integrated electroencephalogram in newborn infants for clinical and research purposes.Acta Paediatr. 2002; 91: 1028-1030
- Electroencephalography of the premature and term newborn Maturational aspects and glossary.Neurophysiol Clin. 1999; 29: 123-219
- Neonatal polygraphy in full-term and premature infants: a review of normal and abnormal findings.J Clin Neurophysiol. 1985; 2: 105-155
- Electroencephalogram in the premature and full-term infant.in: Polin R.A. Fox W. Fetal and neonatal physiology. 2nd ed. Saunders, Philadelphia1998: 2147-2165 (Chapter 193)
- Heart rate variability: standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clincal use.Circulation. 1996; 93: 1043-4065
- Heart rate variability: standards of measurement, physiological interpretation and clincal use.Eur Heart J. 1996; 17: 354-381
- Heart rate variability in the neonate and infant: analytical methods, physiological and clinical observations.Acta Paediatr. 1999; 88: 477-482
- Continuous monitoring of heart rate variability in preterm infants.Early Hum Dev. 1994; 37: 117-131
- Factors affecting heart rate variability in preterm infants.Pediatrics. 1980; 65: 50-56
- Maturational changes in heart rate and heart rate variability in low birth weight infants.Dev Psychobiol. 2000; 37: 73-81
- Heart rate variability in normal sleeping full-term and preterm neonates.Early Hum Dev. 1992; 28: 169-183
- Machine classification of infant sleep state using cardiorespiratory measures.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1987; 67: 379-387
- Heart rate variability in full-term normal and abnormal newborn infants during sleep.Brain Dev. 1979; 1: 57-60
- Heart rate variability during sleep and wakefulness in low-birthweight infants.Biol Neonate. 1973; 22: 87-98
- A real-time QRS detection algorithm.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1985; 32: 230-236
- A novel quantitative measure of trace-alternant EEG activity and its association with sleep states of preterm infants.Dev Psychobiol. 1997; 31: 167-174
Dax JF. Development of a semi-automatic procedure for the analysis of EEG- and heart rate patterns in preterm neonates. Graz 2004. Master Thesis University of Technology, Graz.
de Boer RW. Beat-to-beat blood-pressure fluctuations and heart-rate variability in man: physiological relationships, analysis techniques and a simple model. Utrecht: Drukkerij Elinkwijk B.V.; 1985. Thesis University of Amsterdam.
- Quantification of cyclical fluctuations in cerebral blood volume in healthy infants.Neuropediatrics. 1998; 29: 208-211
- DC-EEG discloses prominent, very slow activity patterns during sleep in preterm infants.Clin Neurophysiol. 2002; 113: 1822-1825
- Cardiac response induced by voluntary self-paced finger movement.Int J Psychophysiol. 1998; 28: 273-283