Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epilepsy sequelae of acute encephalitis or encephalopathy (third report).Jpn J Psychiatry Neurol. 1986; 40: 385-387
- Efficacy of anticonvulsants on acute encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures (AERRPS) (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 2001; 33: 385-390
- Autoantibodies to glutamate receptor GluR3 in Rasmussen's encephalitis.Science. 1994; 265: 648-651
- A case of acute encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures (AERRPS) showing transient disappearance of the seizure with occurrence of choreo-ballistic movement (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 2003; 35: 59-64
- Striatal dopamine- and glutamate-mediated dysregulation in experimental parkinsonism.Trends Neurosci. 2000; 23: 586-591
- Efficacy of methylprednisolone pulse and mild hypothermia therapies in patients with acute encephalopathy (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 2000; 32: 62-67
- Combined therapy with hypothermia and anticytokine agents in influenza A encephalopathy.Brain Dev. 2000; 22: 373-377
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha, interleukin-1beta, and interleukin-6 in cerebrospinal fluid from children with prolonged febrile seizures. Comparison with acute encephalitis/encephalopathy.Neurology. 1998; 50: 407-411
- Marked efficacy of steroid pulse therapy in an infant with acute encephalopathy having elevated cerebrospinal fluid level of neopterin (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 1999; 31: 282-283
- Intravenous gammaglobulin for post-encephalitic epilepsy.Lancet. 1984; 2: 1154-1155
- Investigation about diagnosis and therapy of higher brain function disorders by autoantibodies against NMDA-GluRs.in: Kaga M. (in Japanese) Development and Developmental Dysfunction of Higher Cortical Function, (Report of Research Grant (12B-2) for Nervous and Mental Disorders from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) (Ichikawa). 2003: 93-99