Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hemispheric differences in the acquisition and use of descriptive systems.Brain Lang. 1981; 14: 144-173
- Deficits on subject-ordered tasks after frontal- and temporal-lobe lesions in man.Neuropsychologia. 1982; 20: 249-262
- Behavioural effects of frontal-lobe lesions in man.Trends Neurosci. 1984; 7: 403-407
- Cognitive bias, functional cortical geometry, and the frontal lobes: laterality, sex, and handedness.J Cogn Neurosci. 1994; 6: 276-296
- Lateralization in the frontal lobes.in: Jasper H.H. Riggio S. Goldman-Rakic P.S. Epilepsy and the functional anatomy of the frontal lobe. Raven, New York1995: 85-96
- The cognitive bias task and lateralized frontal lobe functions in males.J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 1995; 7: 491-501
- Context-dependent reasoning in a cognitive bias task: part II. SPECT activation study.Brain Dev. 2004; 26: 37-42
- Electrophysiological study of lateralization in the frontal lobes (in Japanese).Jpn J Cogn Neurosci. 2002; 3: 188-191
- Age shifts frontal cortical control in a cognitive bias task from right to left: part I. Neuropsychological study.Brain Dev. 2003; 25: 555-559
- Development of the prefrontal lobe in infants and children: a three-dimensional magnetic resonance volumetric study.Brain Dev. 2003; 25: 195-199
- Vulnerability of developing brain: the effect of nutritional growth retardation on the timing of the brain growth spurt.Biol Neonate. 1971; 19: 363-378
- Developmental plasticity in children: the role of biological risk, development, time, and reserve.J Commun Disord. 2000; 33: 321-332
- The measurement of handedness.Brain Cogn. 1987; 6: 175-183
- Oxford University Press, New York2001 The executive brain: frontal lobes and the civilized mind.
- Hemiplegia of early onset and the faculty of speech with special reference to the effects of hemispherectomy.Brain. 1962; 85: 427-460
- Early and long-term recovery from brain damage in children and adults: evolution of concepts of localization, plasticity and recovery.in: Almli C.R. Finger S. Early brain damage. Academic Press, New York1984: 299-324
- Language recovery after left hemispherectomy in children with late-onset seizures.Ann Neurol. 1999; 46: 579-586
- Impairment of social and moral behavior related to early damage in human prefrontal cortex.Nat Neurosci. 1999; 2: 1032-1037
- Executive functions after frontal lobe injury: a developmental perspective.in: Stuss D.T. Knight R.T. Principles of frontal lobe function. Oxford University Press, New York2002: 504-527
- Disorders of affective and linguistic prosody in children after early unilateral brain damage.Ann Neurol. 1996; 39: 361-367
- Functional consequences of congenital cerebellar dysmorphologies and acquired cerebellar lesions of childhood.in: Broman S.H. Fletcher J.M. The changing nervous system. Oxford University Press, New York1999: 172-198
- Childhood medical disorders and cognitive impairment: biological risk, time, development, and reserve.in: Yeates K.O. Ris M.D. Taylor H.G. Pediatric neuropsychology: research, theory, and practice. Guilford Press, New York2000: 3-22
- Language and the infant brain.J Commun Disord. 1999; 32: 195-205
- Neural mediation of language development: perspectives from lesion studies of infants and children.in: Tager-Flusberg H. Neurodevelopmental disorders. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA1999: 533-581
- Plasticity and reorganization during language development in children with early brain injury.Cortex. 2000; 36: 31-46
- Hormones and handedness: left-hand bias in female congenital adrenal hyperplasia patients.Neurology. 1987; 37: 711-715
- Sexual behavior in adolescent and adult females with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1992; 17: 153-170
- Cerebral lateralization. Biological mechanisms, associations, and pathology: II. A hypothesis and a program for research.Arch Neurol. 1985; 42: 521-552
- Androgen receptors are differentially distributed between right and left cerebral hemispheres of the fetal male rhesus monkey.Brain Res. 1990; 516: 122-126
- Sex differences in the development of learning abilities in primates.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1991; 16: 177-188
- Changes in the neonatal gonadal hormonal environment prevent behavioral sparing and alter cortical morphogenesis after early frontal cortex lesions in male and female rats.Behav Neurosci. 1995; 109: 285-294
- MIT Press, Cambridge, MA1987 Cerebral lateralization: biological mechanisms, associations and pathology.
- Asymmetric neural control systems in human self-regulation.Psychol Rev. 1984; 91: 185-215
- MIT Press/Bradford Books, Cambridge, MA1996 Rethinking innateness: a connectionist perspective on development.