Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antibodies to gangliosides and galactocerebroside in patients with Guillain-Barre syndrome with preceding Campylobacter jejuni and other identified infections.J Neuroimmunol. 1998; 81: 116-126
- Efficacy of plasma exchange in Guillain-Barre syndrome: role of replacement fluids.Ann Neurol. 1987; 22: 753-761
- Apheresis and selective adsorption plus immunoglobulin treatment in Guillain-Barre syndrome.Ther Apher. 2000; 4: 198-200
- Immunoadsorption therapy in Guillain-Barre syndrome.Pediatr Neurol. 1998; 19: 55-57
- Aniti-Gal-C antibody in autoimmune neuropathies subsequent to mycoplasma infection.Muscle Nerve. 1995; 18: 409-413
- Anti-Gal-C antibodies in GBS subsequent to mycoplasma infection: evidence of molecular mimicry.Neurology. 2001; 57: 736-738
- Serum antibodies to gangliosides in Guillain-Barre syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1988; 23: 440-447
- Triptophan-immobilized column-based immunoadsorption as the choice method for plasmapheresis in Guillain-Barre syndrome.Ther Apher. 2004; 8: 248-253
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the cauda equina in Guillain-Barre syndrome.Neurology. 1994; 44: 1334-1336
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the cauda equina in two patients with Guillain-Barre syndrome.Acta Paediatr Jpn. 1997; 39: 607-610