Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interstitial cells of Cajal—their role in pacing and signal transmission in the digestive system.Acta Physiol Scand. 2000; 170: 177-190
- Interstitial cells of Cajal generate a rhythmic pacemaker current.Nat Med. 1998; 4: 848-851
- Interstitial cells of Cajal mediate enteric inhibitory neurotransmission in the lower esophageal and pyloric sphincters.Gastroenterology. 1998; 115: 314-329
- Physiology and pathophysiology of the interstitial cell of Cajal: from bench to bedside. I. Functional development and plasticity of interstitial cells of Cajal networks.Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2001; 281: G602-G611
- Ontogeny of interstitial cells of Cajal in the human intestine.J Pediatr Surg. 1999; 34: 1241-1247
- Abnormal distribution of intestinal pacemaker (c-kit-positive) cells in an infant with chronic idiopathic intestinal pseudoobstruction.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 859-862
- Role of interstitial cells of Cajal and their relationship with the enteric nervous system.Eur J Morphol. 1999; 37: 250-256
- Disturbed intestinal movement, bile reflux to the stomach, and deficiency of c-kit-expressing cells in Ws/Ws mutant rats.Gastroenterology. 1995; 109: 456-464
- Mutation of the proto-oncogene c-kit blocks development of interstitial cells and electrical rhythmicity in murine intestine.J Physiol. 1994; 480: 91-97
- Intercellular coupling among interstitial cells of Cajal in the guinea pig small intestine.Cell Tissue Res. 2002; 307: 15-21