Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cerebral mycotic aneurysm in a child with Down's syndrome: a unique association.J Child Neurol. 2001; 16: 868-870
- Cytokines as plasma markers of abdominal aortic aneurysm.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2000; 38: 1161-1164
- Serial changes of serum interleukin-6, interleukin-8, and tumor necrosis factor alpha among patients with Kawasaki disease.J Pediatr. 1992; 121: 924-926
- Intracranial aneurysms in Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type IV in early childhood.Pediatr Neurol. 2001; 25: 336-339
- Pathology of the heart in Kawasaki's disease.Pediatrics. 1978; 61: 100-107
- Two monokines, interleukin 1 and tumor necrosis factor, render cultured vascular endothelial cells susceptible to lysis by antibodies circulating during Kawasaki syndrome.J Exp Med. 1986; 164: 1958-1972
- Cerebrospinal fluid levels of cytokines and soluble tumour necrosis factor receptor in acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.Eur J Pediatr. 2002; 161: 133-137
- Cerebrospinal fluid and serum levels of cytokines and soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor in influenza virus-associated encephalopathy.Scand J Infect Dis. 2003; 35: 59-61
- Collagen type VI gene expression in the skin of trisomy 21 fetuses.Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 91: 319-323
- Vascular dysplasia in Down syndrome: a possible relationship to moyamoya disease.Brain Dev. 1992; 14: 248-251
- Autopsy findings in Down's syndrome with cerebrovascular disorder.Clin Neuropathol. 1996; 15: 145-149