Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mice with truncated MECP2 recapitulate many Rett syndrome features and display hyperacetylation of histone H3.Neuron. 2002; 35: 243-254
- Sindrome de Rett.Rev Bra Psiq. 2003; 25: 110-113
- Characterisation of breathing and associated central autonomic dysfunction in the Rett disorder.Arch Dis Child. 2001; 85: 29-37
- Hyperventilation in the awake state: potentially treatable component of Rett syndrome.Arch Dis Child. 1988; 63: 1039-1048
- Polysomnographic characteristics of patients with Rett syndrome.J Pediatr. 1994; 125: 218-224
- Functional evidence of brainstem immaturity in Rett syndrome.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 6: 47-54
- Recent insights into hyperventilation from the study of Rett syndrome.Arch Dis Child. 1999; 80: 384-387
- Treatment of apneustic respiratory disturbance with a serotonin-receptor agonist.J Pediatr. 1997; 130: 89-94
- Serotonin and breathing dysrhythmia in Rett syndrome.in: Perat M.V. New developments in child neurology. Monduzzi Editore, Bologna1998: 191-195