Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute respiratory distress in adults.Lancet. 1967; 2: 319-323
- The American–European consensus conference on ARDS: definitions, mechanisms, relevant outcomes, and clinical trial coordination.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1994; 149: 818-824
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome in pediatric patients. 1. Clinical aspects, pathophysiology, pathology,and mechanisms of lung injury.J Pediatr. 1988; 112: 169-180
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome in children: associated disease, clinical course, and predictors of death.J Pediatr. 1993; 123: 35-45
- Cause of death in inpatients with severe motor and mental handicaps in National Hospitals.Nihon Shonika Gakkai Zashi (in Japanese). 1994; 98: 1902-1906
- A case of adult respiratory distress syndrome treated successfully with combination of the mechanical ventilation using PEEP and methylpredonisolone pulse therapy.Iryo (in Japanese). 1991; 45: 276-281
Shibata R, Tanaka Y, Suzuki H, Nishima S. Clinical features and prognosis of asthma and acute respiratory distress syndrome in patients with severe motor and intellectual disabilities. Report on the age-dependent changes in pathophysiology and the management of severe motor and intellectual disabilities 1998. The research grant for nervous and mental disorders from the ministry of welfare (in Japanese) 231–44; 1999.
- Analysis of lung lesion in autopsied patients with severe motor and intellectual disabilities.J Severe Mot Intellect Disabil (in Japanese). 2001; 26: 15-20
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome in children.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1980; 27: 667-685
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome in children.J Pediatr. 1982; 101: 352-357
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome in a pediatric intensive care unit: predisposing conditions, clinical course, and outcome.Pediatrics. 1981; 67: 790-795
- Adult-type respiratory distress syndrome in children.Clin Pediatr. 1983; 22: 401-406
- Adult respiratory distress in adults.Radiology. 1985; 157: 69-74
- The cytologic evaluation of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from patients with chronic aspiration involved in acute respiratory distress syndrome.Chiba Igaku (in Japanese). 1998; 74: 17-22
- Importance of diffuse aspiration bronchitis caused by chronic occult aspiration in the elderly.Chest. 1996; 110: 1289-1293
- The American–European consensus conference on ARDS. Part 2. Ventilatory, pharmacologic, supportive therapy, study design strategies, and issues related to recovery and remodeling.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1998; 157: 1332-1347
- Bovine surfactant therapy for patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 1997; 155: 1309-1315
- Effect of prolonged methylpredonisolone therapy in unresolving acute respiratory distress syndrome.J Am Med Assoc. 1998; 280: 159-165