Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of zonisamide in West syndrome (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 1995; 27: 500-502
- Treatment of infantile spasms with zonisamide.Brain Dev. 1999; 21: 157-161
- Zonisamide in West syndrome.Brain Dev. 2001; 23: 658-661
- Long-term response to zonisamide in patients with West syndrome.Neurology. 2002; 58: 1556-1559
- Measurement of serum concentration and TDM of ZNS by enzyme immunoassay (in Japanese).Med Drug J. 1992; 28: 327-331
- Infantile spasms.in: Wyllie E. The treatment of epilepsy. 3rd ed. Lippincott/Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA2002: 415-452
- Phase III study of a new antiepileptic drug AD-810, zonisamide in childhood epilepsy (in Japanese).Jpn J Pediatr. 1988; 41: 439-450
- Population analysis of the dose-dependent pharmacokinetics of zonisamide in epileptic patients.Biol Pharm Bull. 1994; 17: 323-326
- High dose pyridoxal phosphate therapy for West syndrome: clinical; study of 59 patients with special attention to side effects (in Japanese).J Tokyo Women Med Coll. 1993; 63: 1156-1184
- Oligohidrosis caused by Zonisamide (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu. 1996; 28: 44-47