Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mutations of the X-linked genes encoding neuroligins NLGN3 and NLGN4 are associated with autism.Nat Genet. 2003; 34: 27-29
- Rett syndrome is caused by mutations in X-linked MECP2, encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein 2.Nat Genet. 1999; 23: 185-188
- Spectrum of mutations in the MECP2 gene in patients with infantile autism and Rett syndrome.J Med Genet. 2000; 37: E41
- Genomic structure and chromosomal mapping of the murine and human Mbd1, Mbd2, Mbd3, and Mbd4 genes.Mamm Genome. 1999; 10: 906-912
- Methyl-CpG-binding proteins. Targeting specific gene repression.Eur J Biochem. 2001; 268: 1-6
- Identification and characterization of a family of mammalian methyl-CpG binding proteins.Mol Cell Biol. 1998; 18: 6538-6547
- Neuropsychiatry of 18q− syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1996; 67: 172-178
- Mutation analysis of the coding sequence of the MECP2 gene in infantile autism.Hum Genet. 2002; 111: 305-309
- Mechanism of transcriptional regulation by methyl-CpG binding protein MBD1.Mol Cell Biol. 2000; 20: 5107-5118
- Mice lacking methyl-CpG binding protein 1 have deficits in adult neurogenesis and hippocampal function.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2003; 100: 6777-6782
- Closely related proteins MBD2 and MBD3 play distinctive but interacting roles in mouse development.Genes Dev. 2001; 15: 710-723