Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Kinky hair disease: twenty five years later.Brain Dev. 1988; 10: 77-79
- Molecular genetics and pathophysiology of Menkes disease.Pediatr Int. 1999; 41: 430-435
- Clinical applications of proton MR spectroscopy.Am J Neuroradiol. 1996; 17: 1-15
- A pathophysiological study of macular mutant mouse as a model of human Menkes kinky hair disease.II. Analysis of brain metabolism using 31P- and 1H-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (in Japanese). No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 1990; 22: 566-572
- Menkes kinky hair disease with ‘ragged red’ fibers.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1988; 30: 812-816
- Mitochondrial abnormalities in Menkes' kinky hair disease (MKHD).Electron-microscopic study of the brain from an autopsy case. Acta Neuropathol (Berl). 1983; 59: 295-303
- Regional age dependence of human brain metabolites from infancy to adulthood as detected by quantitative localized proton MRS.Pediatr Res. 1999; 46: 474-485
- Neuropathology of Menkes' disease.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1978; 20: 586-597
- Recent developments in Menkes disease.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1993; 16: 791-799
- Neurodegeneration in the animal model of Menkes' disease involves Bcl-2-linked apoptosis.Neuroscience. 2001; 103: 181-188